Top 9 Quotes About The Mind
Always be yourself. Never try to hide who you are. The only shame is to have shame. Always stand up for what you believe in. Anyways question what other people tell you. Never regret the past it’s a waste of time. there’s a reason for everything; every mistake, every moment of weakness, every terrible thing that has happened to you, grow from it. the only way you can ever get the respect of others is when you show them that you respect yourself, and most importantly, do your thing and never apologize for being you.
Here are the Best Quotes About The Mind :
- I’m slowly learning that even if I react, it won’t change anything, it won’t make people suddenly love and respect me, and it won’t magically change their minds. Sometimes it t’s better to just let things be, let people go, don’t fight for closure, don’t ask for explanations, don’t chase answers, and don’t expect people to understand where you’re coming from. I’m slowly learning that life is better lived when you don’t center it on what’s happening around you and center it on what’s happening inside you instead. Work on yourself and your inner peace.
Quotes About The Mind
- If your body is telling you to avoid certain foods and eat more fruits and veggies, DO IT. If your gut feeling is telling you to distance yourself from certain people and get closer to those who have a positive aura to them, DO IT. If your heart is telling you to travel, start this project, spend more time in nature, take a break, read this book, be with that person, and GO FOR IT. Your higher self knows what’s best for you, so don’t ignore the message.
- I learned that those who don’t look for you, don’t miss you and those who don’t miss you, don’t care for you. That destiny determines who enters your life, but you decide who stays. That the truth hurts only once and is a lie every time you remember it. That there are three things in life that leave and never return: words, time, and opportunities. Therefore, value whoever values you and don’t treat as a priority whoever treats you as an option.
- Sometimes you just have to turn the page to realize there’s more to your book of life than the page you’re stuck on. Stop being afraid to move on. Close this chapter of hurt, and never re-read it. It’s time to get what your life deserves, and move on from the things that don’t deserve you. Don’t try to fix what’s been broken in your past, let your future create something better.
- It took me a long time to understand what it means to forgive someone. I always wondered how I could forgive someone who chose to hurt me? But after a lot of soul searching, I realized that forgiveness is not about accepting or excusing their behavior. It’s about letting it go and preventing their behavior from destroying my heart.
- In life, you win and realize there is a role for everyone Some will test you, some will use you, some will love you, and some will teach you. But the ones who are truly important are the ones who bring out the best in you. are the rare and amazing people. who reminds you why it’s worth it.
- The most pathetic feeling is when you get in a fight with someone because you expressed what made you upset and instead of apologizing they find a way to make you feel bad about it so you’re left regretting even saying anything at all.
- ‘The planet does not need more “successful people.” The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of all kinds.