Top 9 Krishna Quotes
I think love is when you look beyond the suit of skin and flesh and see the person within. It’s looking at their sleepy face in the morning and counting your blessings. Zoning out of conversation sometimes just observing how their face lights up as they talk, or how their eyes crinkle up when they laugh and how that just melts something inside. It’s looking at them across a room and just getting a warm, fuzzy feeling. It’s holding their hand through all the crap life throws at you. You can’t really define love, it just makes you happy.
Here are the Best Krishna Quotes :
- She chooses wisely who she allows in her life. Not because she is better than anyone, but because she remembers what happened when she wasn’t careful and allowed just anyone in her circle. A time when she trusted easily and naively believed that most people had the same heart as her. This doesn’t mean that she always gets it right, that every now and then she isn’t fooled. But it does mean she can spot the fakers quicker and let the people who are not good for her go without any hesitation.
- “I’m totally in love with you. Whole, painful, true love. The kind of love that burns so intense it feels like an explosion of fireworks in your body. The love that leaves you sleepless but exhilarated, speechless but poetic, lost but exactly where you’re meant to be. The feel-so-much-you-get scared kind of love. fie, can’t sleep can’t breathe can’t eat kind of love. fie, the love I never knew I was searching for, I found in you.”
- “I want you to hold my hand while we grocery shop. I want you to play with my hair while we watch our favorite tv shows. I want you to kiss me in the middle of my sentence because you wanted to taste my words. I want you to rub my back as we fall asleep. I want you to play my favorite song when I look sad. I want you to do these things without having to think about them. Do them because you love me.”
- “It is you. It is fucking you. I cannot describe it anymore, it is you. You are the only one that I will ever want. I belong with you. You are my home. I look at you, and somehow I can see 50 years from now on the front porch of some old house in the middle of nowhere and we’re together. I need you. You are the only thing that matters. You are my good.”
- Love doesn’t only love, sweetheart. It’s hard work, trust, and tears, with even a few glimpses of devastation. But at the end of each day, if you can still look at the person at your side and can’t imagine anyone else you’d rather have there, the pain and heartache and the ups and downs of love are worth it.
- I sit back and observe every person in my life. I know who has my back and keeps it real. I also know who talks trash behind my back and smiles on my face. I know who I can trust and who to keep at a distance. Whether I say anything or I let you be fake. Just know that I know.
- People will talk. No matter what you say or do, you can’t stop them from talking. So let them talk because the Almighty will protect your reputation. As long as you’ve done right and not hurt or harmed anyone, don’t worry. He will be on your side and keep you safe.
- “I think once you’ve thought about how a person sleeps, how they’d feel pressed up against your back, or your head on their chest, how compatible your bodies would be in the same space of a bed once you’ve thought about that, you’re fucked.”