Top 9 Hurt Broken Friendship Quotes
“I thought I had you. For a slight moment, I thought I had you. I thought you and I would be different. We became so close in such a short time and I thought you genuinely cared about me. You didn’t play games with me. I thought we could actually be something. I thought wrong. Days going on to weeks going onto months with little to no contact. But I do know one thing. We made an impact on one another. And we will always be in each others’ memories. At least memories don’t change, while people do.”
Here are the Best Hurt Broken Friendship Quotes :
- “We don’t talk at all now. Not having you around anymore definitely makes my life easier, but not better. I love you. It’s just that we complicate each other’s lives too much. We can’t even be friends because we have gone deep and fucked up way too much. to be honest, I don’t know how to be happy for you. I mean I want you to be happy, it’s just that I still want the reason.
Hurt Broken Friendship Quotes
- This is the part of my life where I silently remove myself from anyone who hurts me more than they love me, drains me more than they replenish me, brings me more stress than they do peace, and tries to stunt my growth rather than clap for it. I think that I’ve done more than enough talking and trying to make things work with certain people. I’m done.
- She doesn’t need you anymore and she no longer misses you. And it’s all because you never made her a priority. You took for granted that she would always be there, waiting for you to serve her the scraps of your time. It’s funny because she waited for you to realize what you had. she finally realized that she didn’t need what you were offering.
- I sit back and observe every person in my life, whether we talk every day or not. I know who motivates me & Keeps it 100%. also, I know who talks about me & smiles on my face. I know who I can trust and who I need to keep a distance from. Whether I say anything or let you be fake, I know.
Hurt Best Friend Broken Friendship Quotes
- I’m sorry that you had to make me the villain of your story in order to stay in the light and keep the onlooker in the dark. I’m sorry, so very sorry for you. I have no desire to clear my name in your book of fiction. Paint me however you need to paint me so the guilt doesn’t feel so heavy.
- I stopped sending paragraphs, stopped begging, stopped telling people how to treat me, and started walking away, blocking, and distancing myself. Life may be lonely, but it’s becoming peaceful. Sometimes being alone in life is better than being surrounded by half-ass people.
- Release the need to replay a negative situation over and over again in your mind. Don’t become a hostage to your past by always reviewing and reliving your mistakes. Don’t remind yourself of what should have, could have, or would have been. Release it and let it go.
- Have you ever gotten in a fight with someone because you told them what was bothering you and instead of them apologizing they find a way to make you feel bad about it so you are left regretting even saying anything.
- “It’s crazy how someone can be your the entire world and then just like that they disappear from your life like you never even knew each other. They break you in a way you didn’t know you could break, and leave you all alone to put together the pieces.”