Top 9 Bob Marley Love Quotes
He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you Laugh at Least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there.
Love hard when there is Love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.
Here are the Best Bob Marley Love Quotes :
- “I think when you really care about someone, you truly want what’s best for them. You smile when they laugh, celebrate their wins, and suffer together through the losses. You adore the moments you share and give them enough space to be free. But part of wanting what’s best for another may involve accepting that your paths are no longer intertwined. It’s not to say that the moments you had aren’t real, but rather coming to terms with the inevitable truth that sometimes showing someone how much you love them means letting them go.”
Bob Marley Love Quotes
- I’m starting to slowly reach that point in my life where I’m so used to everything. People talking about you behind your back. People hate you for no reason. People hurting you and not caring that they did. Promises will be broken even though they were promised. There are people you used to talk to every day that you will never speak to again. The truth is, I can’t care anymore, it hurts me and it’s too tiring. So I’m used to it.
- “Before I met him, I would be in the shower. When he was in my life, I would think about showering with him. After he left, I would sit on the ground in the shower and cry. When I got over him, I showered so quickly there was no time for dancing, fantasies, or tears. Someone can invade the smallest parts of your life, you won’t even realize it until you dance in the shower again and wonder why you ever stopped.”
- I start to distance myself once I feel like I’m being taken for granted, or that my feelings are stronger than yours. There’s no point in calling, texting, or just keeping in constant contact with you like I did before. I’ll ignore your calls and messages, and will only answer when I feel the need to. Reciprocity is what I’m looking for. If you can’t give me that, we’re both just wasting our time.
Bob Marley Love Quotes Only Once In Your Life
- You can say sorry a million times, say I love you as much as you want, say whatever you want, whenever you want. But if you’re not going to prove that the things you say are true, then don’t say anything at all. Don’t lie in order to satisfy somebody for a moment because the pain that you cause them in the future can last for a lifetime.
- “We had a good run, but it’s over now. I just want to say thank you for all the memories and times we shared. I won’t forget about you, I promise. You showed me, love when I had none in me. You showed me the world and I will forever be grateful for that. We must part ways now.”
- You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love the sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that’s why I’m scared when you say you love me.
- “You don’t know heartbreak until you’re standing in front of the person you love more than anything, knowing it’s time to say goodbye. “