Top 8 Telling The Truth Quotes
“When someone treats you like you’re just one of many options, help them narrow their choice by removing yourself from the equation. Sometimes you have to try not to care, no matter how much you do. Because sometimes you can mean almost nothing to someone who means so much to you. It’s not pride it’s self-respect. Don’t expect to see positive changes in your life if you surround yourself with negative people. Don’t give part-time people a full-time position in your life. Know your value and what you have to offer, and never settle for anything less than what you deserve.”
Here are the Best Telling The Truth Quotes :
- You fall, you rise, you make mistakes, you live, you learn. You’re human, not perfect. You’ve been hurt, but you’re alive. Think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, and to chase the things you love. Sometimes there is sadness in our journey, but there are also lots of beauty. We must keep putting one foot in front of the other even when we hurt, for we will never know what is waiting for us just around the bend.
Telling The Truth Quotes
- If you fall in love because someone makes you laugh, what happens when you no longer find them funny? If you fall in love because someone is beautiful, what happens when that beauty fades? If you fall in love because someone can provide for you, what happens when Do they lose wealth? Real love defies all reasons. When you truly love someone, you do not look for reasons, you see beyond reasons.
- I notice everything. And by everything, I everything. I notice when someone stops texting me like they used to. I notice when the way someone talks to me starts changing. I notice the little things that people do, and the little things they used to do. I notice when things change, and when it’s no longer the same.
- Fall in love with someone who wants you, who waits for you, who understands you. Someone who helps you, and guides you, someone who is your support, your hope. Fall in love with someone who talks with you after a fight. Fall in love with someone who misses you and wants to be with you. Do not fall in love only with a body or with a face; or with the idea of being in love.
Honesty Telling The Truth Quote
- Marry a man who loves you more than you love him… My mother once told me: When you hold a man’s hand and he makes your heartbeat faster and he makes you feel giddy and excited, walk away from this man. He is not the man for you. if you hold a man’s hand and he makes you feel warm, safe, and secure, hold onto him.
- If you’re having sex with a guy who is in a relationship, or trying to talk to a guy who’s in a relationship, or trying to break a guy and his girl up regardless of how long you’ve known him, you’re the scummiest most ignorant worthless bitch on planet earth, and you’re a hoe.
- The biggest rule in a relationship is no matter how mad you are at your partner, you do not go and seek someone else’s attention. You sit your ass there and make it right. Because that’s your person. If you can easily go to someone else, you do not love the person you are with.
- Above all, don’t lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love.