Top 8 Quotes About Proposals
Fall in love with someone who loves the way you laugh and would do absolutely anything to hear it. Fall in love with someone who puts their head on your chest just to hear your heartbeat. Fall in love with someone who kisses you in public and is proud to show you off to anyone they know. Fall in love with someone who would never ever want to hurt you. Fall in love with someone who falls in love with your flaws and thinks you are perfect just the way you are. Fall in love with someone who thinks that you are the one they would love to wake up to each day.
Here are the Best Quotes About Proposals :
- “Please be clingy with me. Get worried if I don’t text you back in ten minutes, blow up my phone, when we’re in public you better hold my hand and kiss me, get mad when other boys look at me, tell me that you miss me or love me me me all the time. But also I want you to trust me. If I’m dating you then it means that I’m all for you. I don’t want a relationship that will last a few days. I got into this because I saw something with you. I am yours, you are mine. End of story.”
Quotes About Proposals
- I’ve learned a lot this year. I learned that things don’t always turn out the way you planned, or the way you think they should. And I’ve learned that there are things that go wrong that don’t always get fixed or get put back together with the way they were before. I’ve learned that some broken things stay broken, and I’ve learned that you can get through bad times and keep looking for better ones, as long as you have people who love you.
- If your heart hurts a little after letting go of someone or something, that’s okay. It just means that your feelings were genuine. No one likes ends. And no one likes pain. But sometimes, we have to put things that were once good to an end after they turn toxic to our wellbeing. Not every new beginning is meant to last forever. And not every person who walks into your life is meant to stay.
- I never believed in soulmates before I met you. I never believed someone could so fully “get” me before you came into my life and changed it so completely for the better. I can honestly say I never felt complete until I had you by my side. Whenever you’re not with me, I feel homesick. You are my home. Wherever you are, I am home.
- One day at a time this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone. And do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come, Live in the present, tomorrow is never promised, so make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering. Happiness is a journey, just as life is. Enjoy the ride.
- I have faced so many challenges this past year, but I was blessed to have some pretty amazing people who stood right by my side through it all. You know who you are. All I can say is thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am extremely grateful.
- Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what.