Top 8 Moulin Rouge Quotes
The worst type of crying is the silent one. The one when everyone is asleep. The one where you feel it in your throat, and your eyes become blurry from the tears. The one where you just want to scream. The one where you have to hold your breath and grab your stomach to keep quiet, The one where you can’t breathe anymore. The one that you realize that the person that meant the most to you, is gone.
Here are the Best Moulin Rouge Quotes :
- Do you know how hard it is for me to hold my tears inside? I lost someone special and it is so very hard for me every day. I may look strong, I may have you fooled, but what you didn’t realize is that I fight each day to be this way. So please have patience with me. I will never be the same person I once was. Just know that I am trying to be the best I can be, for today.
Moulin Rouge Quotes
- This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. In its place is something that you have left behind. Let it be something good.
- Never knew I could feel like this Like I’ve never seen the sky before Want to vanish inside your kiss every day I love you more and more Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings Telling me to give you everything Seasons may change winter to spring But I love you until the end of time.
- You have to take the good with the bad, smile when you should, love what you got, and always remember what you had. Always forgive but never forget. Learn from your mistakes but never regret them. People change and things go wrong. But always remember life goes on.
- The loss of your mother, no matter how old you are, changes your life forever. Your mother is your first and forever friend. You never really get over the loss, but you learn to live with it. She is never far away from your thoughts, and she is always in your heart.
- Although you cannot hear her voice or see her smile anymore, your mother walks beside you still just as she did before. She listens to your stories and she wipes away your tears; she wraps her arms around you and she understands your fears.
- It’s just she isn’t visible to see with the human eye, but talk to her in silence and her spirit will reply. You’ll feel the love she has for you you’ll hear her in your heart; she’s left her human body but your souls will never part.