Top 8 Mob Quotes
“Listen well, we are different than regular people because we are born with special powers. But that shouldn’t give you the illusion that you’re a special being. We are part of humanity. Besides our rare power, we are no different than them. People who run fast, people who can sing well, people who study hard, people who are funny, and people with psychic powers. Are we different from them? Having confidence in your strength is a good thing but do not get carried away. Our powers are a dangerous weapon.”
Here are the Best Mob Quotes :
- If you are going to be one of those people who sit and criticize and put others down, you should be 100 percent willing to listen and allow the other person to say what they want about you. Problems begin when you do things to others that you wouldn’t want to be done to you. It’s called hypocrisy, and if you don’t like negative critics or unsolicited opinions about yourself, then don’t do it to someone else. Keep your negativity to yourself.
- People who belittle and demean you, criticize and. insult you, pick you apart and judge you, are the most negative and. toxic people a.live. Then when you Stand up for yourself, they try to tell others that you are the toxic one. They say this because they can’t stand it when you no longer allow them to run all over you and treat you like trash. They can’t admit their own horrible behavior, So they try to make it look like it’s all your fault.
- You finally learned that you don’t owe your side of the story to anyone, it’s not your responsibility to correct the misconceptions, address the rumors, or validate any second-hand story that has your name. That’s not always an easy thing to do, but I’m proud of you. And at the end of the day, you hope everyone finds peace, even the ones who caused you so much pain and that’s everything.
Quotes About The Mob
- Don’t allow someone who is critical, insensitive, or controlling to try to guilt-trip you, by trying to make you feel bad about yourself, or acting as if you need help. Anyone who exploits and criticizes another person is the one who should feel guilty and needs help. There is always something wrong with the person who needs to hurt another, especially when it’s done intentionally.
- So many people pretend to be godly and religious, but their actions show the complete opposite. The ones that are always “talking” about being godly, seem to always be the same ones backstabbing others, criticizing and fault-finding in others, being rude and judgmental, lying, and never looking at themselves in the mirror. Actions and behaviors always trump over words.
Famous Mob Quotes
- Sometimes those who claim to be “spiritual” are actually the most judgmental. Before you judge what someone’s doing to make money, what food they’re eating, and where they are on their journey, take a long hard look in the mirror. The reflection is what you need to be focusing on.
- I sit back and observe every person in my life. I know who has my back and keeps it real. I also know who talks trash behind my back and smiles on my face. I know who I can trust and who to keep at a distance. Whether say anything or let you be fake. Just know that I know.
- Never discredit your gut instinct. You are not paranoid. Your body can pick up on bad vibrations. If something deep inside of you says something is not right about a person or situation, trust it.