Top 8 Love Quotes Wallpaper
She said, “I’ve learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one. I’ve learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug or just a friendly pat on the back. I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how You made them feel.”
Here is the Best Love Quotes Wallpaper :
- I’m going to love you. I’m going to love you in your weakest moments to your strongest ones. I’m going to love you when you’re happy and I’m going to still love you the most when you’re sad. Don’t you understand? I’m here, and I’m not going anywhere. I want to love you, each and every piece of you. I want you with your imperfections as much as I want you for you. And I’m always going to want you, I’m always going to be here loving you with everything.
Love Quotes Wallpaper
- When you choose to love someone who is damaged, you take on the weight of their past, their pain, their guilt. You must be strong, you must be patient. You can stop the bleeding and help them scar over but they will always, always be a little broken. If you can handle that, if you can accept the dents and the cracks, if you can get them to trust you, you will never find a better ally than one who is damaged. Above all else, they know about survival.
- I love when you become so close with someone that you can see parts of each other in one another and you begin to say the same things and steal lines from one another and have a similar sense of humor and can exchange an inside joke with just a glance; you don’t even have to talk because you have such a strong connection with them and you can sit in comfortable silence but also talk for hours. It’s really hard to find that kind of compatibility.
- We all have a bag. We all pack differently. Some of us are traveling light. Some of us are secret hoarders who’ve never parted with memory in our lives. I think we are all called to figure out how to carry our bag to the best of our ability, how to unpack it, and how to face the mess. I think part of growing up is learning how to sit down on the floor with all your things and figuring out what to take with you and what to leave behind.
- A relationship is not about having a handsome boyfriend or a pretty girlfriend. It’s not about trying to make things perfect because there are no perfect relationships. But it’s finding someone who matches you and would accept the worst of you and will go through everything without giving up on you.
- I will remain focused on my goals. Even if I have a moment of difficulty, I will not give up. I know success comes with consistency. I know that I will make it. Things will get better. No problem or challenge will stop me. Everything I deserve is coming my way.
- We’ve got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can’t just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it’s going to get on by itself. You’ve got to keep watering it. You’ve got to really look after it and nurture it.