Top 8 Life Is Tough Quotes
“There are men who will make an effort to make you smile. They’ll support your dreams & encourage the positives in your life. They’ll write you love notes, and sweet text messages. They’ll enjoy you beyond the bedroom. They’ll want to know if you’ve eaten. They’ll feed your body when need is & feed your mind if that’s what you crave There are men who will love you in ways you’ve yet to be loved & that love won’t be watered down by just a physical attraction. That love will be deeper, so deep that the galaxy will be jealous. I hope you find that. It’s rare but so are you.”
Here are the Best Life Is Tough Quotes :
- “Whatever is going on it’s okay. It’s okay if you’re confused if you’re hurt if you don’t even know who you are and what you’re doing. It’s okay to be lost and it’s okay to be hurt. Because when you look back it’s not the moments that you felt lost and unsure that you’ll remember. It’ll be those moments after like how you found something that you have fallen in love with and you’ve made it your life’s work. It’ll be what those dark moments lead you to happiness. So don’t be afraid. Your moment is right there, it’s so close. You just have to believe in it.”
Life Is Tough Quotes
- “I hope you find someone who is brave enough to enter your storm, and respects you enough to love the size of your waves. I hope you find someone who will relish the calm you can have, and who is eager to set sail on the expanse of your mind. I hope you find someone that can’t escape the love they have for you, because now they have you in their very blood, always reminding them that you are the only sea worth exploring. “
- I worry if you are tired and how your day has been. I pray that you are happy and surrounded by friends. A part of me still needs to hear these things from you. Many days you are busy, but a simple “hello I’m fine” definitely will do. You are an adult now and have told me so, but the parent in me can never completely let go. As you will always be my baby deep in my mind and sometimes I need to hear, “hello I’m doing fine”
- “This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”
- My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to Your dreams stay big and your worries stay small. You never need to carry more than you can hold. And while you’re out there getting where you’re getting to I hope you know somebody loves you and wants the same things too.
- On your darkest days do not try to see the end of the tunnel by looking far ahead. Focus only on where you are right now. Then carefully take one step at a time, by placing just one foot in front of the other. Before you know it, you will turn that corner.
- Although you cannot hear her voice or see her smile no more, your mother walks beside you still just as she did before. She listens to your stories and she wipes away your tears; she wraps her arms around you and she understands your fears.
- It’s just she isn’t visible to see with the human eye, but talk to her in silence and her spirit will reply. You’ll feel the love she has for you you’ll hear her in your heart; she’s left her human body but your souls will never part.