Top 8 Leadership Quotes John Maxwell
Don’t break a bird’s wings and then tell it to fly. Don’t break a heart and then tell it to love. Don’t break a soul and then tell it to be happy. Don’t see the worst in a person and expect them to see the best in you. Don’t judge people and expect them to stand by your side. Don’t play with fire and expect to stay perfectly safe. Life is about giving and taking. You cannot expect to give bad and receive good. You cannot expect to give good and receive bad.
Here is the Best Leadership Quotes John Maxwell :
- We are often let down by the most trusted people and loved by the most unexpected ones. Some make us cry for things that we haven’t done, while others ignore our faults and just see our smiles. Some leave us when we need them the most, while some stay with us even when ask them to leave. The world is a mixture of people. We just need to know which hand to shake and which hand to hold! After all, that’s life, learning to hold on and learning to let go.
Leadership Quotes John Maxwell
- You were an unpleasant memory; now you’re my reminder. You’re my reminder to be more cautious of the people I invest my time in. You’re my reminder to see people for who they are and not for who I want them to be. You’re my reminder to fall in love with how people treat me, not what they tell me. But if by chance I do fall for the wrong person again, you are my reminder that I can survive the worst.
- I always feel happy, You know why? Because I don’t expect anything from anyone, Expectations always hurt. Life is short, So love your life, Be happy. & Keep smiling. Just live for yourself & before you speak, Listen. Before you write, Think. Before you spend, Earn. Before you pray, Forgive. Before you hurt, Feel. Before you hate, Love. Before you quit, Try. Before you die, Live.
- I learned the hard way that I cannot always count on others to respect my feelings, even if I respect theirs. Being a good person doesn’t guarantee that others will be good people too. You only have control over yourself and how you choose to be as a person. AS for others, you can only choose to accept them or walk away.
John Maxwell Leadership Quotes
- You have to stop being so willing and available for unwilling and unavailable people. There are so many people who are open and vulnerable, who have what it takes to meet you at the level you’re at. Reserve your energy for those people. Stop allowing yourself to be drained because of people who never give back to you.
- In life, you will realize there is a role for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you, some will love you, and some will teach you. But the ones who are truly important are the ones who bring out the best in you. They are the rare and amazing people who remind you why it’s Worth it.
Servant Leadership Quotes John Maxwell
- I stopped sending paragraphs, stopped begging, stopped telling people how to treat me, and started walking away, blocking, and distancing myself. Life may be lonely, but it’s becoming peaceful. Sometimes being alone in life is better than being surrounded by half-ass people.
- The hardest pill I had to swallow this year was learning that no matter how good you could be to somebody, no matter how much you love them, they can and will turn their back on you and there’s absolutely nothing you can do but suck it up and keep moving forward.