Top 8 I Am Blessed Quotes
Sometimes you meet someone, and it is so clear that the two of you, on some level belong together. As lovers, or as friends, as family, or as something entirely different. You just work, whether you understand one another or you’re in love or you’re partners in crime. You meet these people throughout your life, out of nowhere, under the strangest circumstances, and they help you feel alive. I don’t know if that makes me believe in coincidence, fate, or sheer blind luck, but it definitely makes me believe in something.
Here are the Best I Am Blessed Quotes :
- Done with trying to figure out who was with her, against her, or walking down the middle because they didn’t have the guts to pick aside. She was done with anything that didn’t bring her peace. She realized that opinions were a dime a dozen, validation was for parking, and loyalty wasn’t a word but a lifestyle. It was on this day that her life changed. And not because of a man or a job but because she realized that life is way too short to leave the key to your happiness in someone else’s pocket.
I Am Blessed Quotes
- You can say sorry a million times, say I love you as much as you want, say whatever you want, whenever you want. But if you’re not going to prove that the thing you say is true, then don’t say anything at all. Because if you can’t show it, your words don’t mean a thing. An important lesson that we must learn in life is not to say things that we don’t mean. Don’t lie in order to satisfy somebody for a moment because the pain that you cause them can last them for a lifetime.
- One of the best feelings is knowing that you’re wanted. Knowing that someone wants to talk to you, wants to know how you’re doing, or wants to see you. Whether they pick up the phone to send you a quick text or stop by your house to catch up, someone or something reminded them of you specifically. It just feels really nice to know that you’ve been on someone’s mind and that they care enough to let you know that
- One day you will realize I did truly care for you. I promise you, you will miss me being there, putting up with you, and refusing to give up on you. You’re going to regret everything you’ve done to me, including all the damage you caused. Someday, you’ll look back and wish things could be different. I might have been worthless to you, but I am of great value to myself.
- It’s very sad when members of the same family do not talk with each other. The children suffer from the adult ego. Cousins miss the wonderful opportunity to be together, and all due to a bruised adult ego. Stop getting offended. Reunite with your family members. One day, your imaginary conflict will all come to an end with or without you. Don’t wait until it’s too late.
- I can cut you off & still love you. I can stop speaking to you & still care for you. I can let you go & still wish you the best. If I leave you alone, it’s not to be bitter or petty, it’s for my own good. If I let you go, it’s because I need to be happy, with or without you in my life.
- She was a forgiver. Her heart was so large. She didn’t know how to give up on people, because she always believed in the good in those she loved. It was until she was walked on so many times, that she had no choice but to let go of those who burned holes in her heart.