Top 8 Clouds Quotes
Please stop going back to the same people who keep hurting you. You removed them for a reason. Yes, they may keep knocking on the door, but you don’t have to keep opening it. Every time you do, they repeat the same cycle and you stay stuck. You deserve to be treated with respect. Sure, no one is perfect, but people who hurt your heart too much never give it a chance to heal. It’s finally time to learn to let go of the people and things that don’t make you feel happy, loved, and whole. Trust me. I know you more than anyone else.
Here are the Best Clouds Quotes :
- This letter is to you. The you that’s had a rough week. “The you that seems to be under constant storm clouds. you that feels invisible. “you that doesn’t know how much longer you can hold on. ‘you that has lost faith. “the you that always blames yourself for everything that goes wrong. To you. You are incredible. You make this world a little bit more wonderful. You have so much potential and so many things left to do. You have time. Better things are coming your way, so please hang in there.
- When people make you feel unwanted, don’t leave to make them feel sad or guilty, they won’t. Leave because you no longer have a reason to stay. Sometimes you have to be strong for yourself. What is meant to be will end up good and what is not won’t. Love is worth fighting for, but sometimes you can’t be the only one fighting. At times, people need to fight for you. If they don’t, you just have to move on and realize what you gave them was more than they were willing to give you.
- I always feel happy. Do you know why? Because I don’t expect anything from anyone. Expectations always hurt. Life is short. So, love your life. Be happy. And keep smiling. Just live for yourself and before you speak, Listen. Before you write, Think. Before you spend, Earn. Before you pray, Forgive. Before you hurt, feel. Before you hate, Love. Before you quit, Try. Before you die, Live.
- All you can do is be someone who can be loved. rest is up to them. I’ve learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don’t care back. I’ve learned that it takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it. I’ve learned that it’s not what you have in your life but who you have in your life that counts.
- You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you. True power is sitting back and observing everything with logic. True power is restraint. If words control you, that means everyone else can control you. Breathe and allow things to pass.
- Hate no one, no matter how much they’ve wronged you. Live humbly, no matter how wealthy you become. Think positively, no matter how hard life is. Give much, even if you We been given little. Forgive all, especially yourself. and never stop praying for the best for everyone.
- They love deeply and think deeply about life. They are loyal, honest, and true. The simple things sometimes mean the most to them. They don’t need to change or harden. Their purity makes them who they are.