Top 7 Watching Quotes
Even if other people have experienced “worse.” Even if someone else who went through the same experience doesn’t feel debilitated by it. Even if it “could have been avoided.” Even if it happened a long time ago. Even if no one knows. Your trauma is real and valid and you deserve a space to talk about it. It isn’t desperate or pathetic or attention-seeking. It’s self-care. It’s inconceivably brave. And regardless of the magnitude of your struggle, you’re allowed to take care of yourself by processing and unloading some of the pain you carry. Your pain matters. Your experience matters. And your healing matters. Nothing and no one can take that away.
Here are the Best Watching Quotes :
- “The new girl usually isn’t new. We had her lined up before we discarded you. It’s not her looks or age that made us choose her; she’s submissive, overly trusting, overly forgiving, easy to hook 8 thinks we’re God. There is no love or emotional attachment whatsoever; it’s purely about securing supply through sex. She strokes our ego and provides financial resources 8 waits on us 24/7. It might look like we’ve never been happier, but that’s all part of the false image. We’re killing two birds with one stone: love-bombing her 8 makes you feel unworthy.
- People need to understand that emotional, psychological, and verbal abuse is severe abuse, and it affects your health and emotional well-being. Sorne people get so traumatized that they develop post-traumatic stress disorder. Just because it is invisible to some, does not mean that it is not severe, even deadly. So maybe they were not hit or beat up physically, but psychologically they were beaten down, and that has severe ramifications and greatly affects a person’s ability to function properly.
- This letter is to you. you that’s had a rough week. You that seem to be under constant storm clouds. You that feel invisible. you that don’t know how much longer you can hold on. The you that has lost faith. you that always blames yourself for everything that goes wrong. To you. You are incredible. You make this world a little bit more wonderful. You have so much potential and so many things left to do. You have time. Better things are coming your way, so please hang in there. You can do it.
- He will destroy the next woman her turn is next. Don’t be fooled by what you see, they just want you to believe that the next person is getting treated better. The narc does not have the capacity to stay consistent, they will crack during hard moments and their true selves will eventually reveal. They will revert back to their old patterns no matter who they are. They will never change and will continue to hurt you. Just thank god you are free from it.
- You were an unpleasant memory; now you’re my reminder. You’re my reminder to be more cautious of the people I invest my time with. You’re my reminder to see people for who they are and not for who I want them to be. You’re my reminder to fall in love with how people treat me, not what they tell me. But if by chance I do fall for the wrong person again, you are my reminder that I can survive the worst.
- I’m sorry that you had to make me the villain of your story in order to stay in the light and keep the onlooker in the dark. I’m sorry, so very sorry for you. I have no desire to clear my name in your book of fiction. Paint me however you need to paint me so the guilt doesn’t feel so heavy. I am light as a feather.