Top 7 Phil Jackson Quotes
“The truth is that the more intimately you know someone, the more clearly you’ll see their flaws. That’s just the way it is. This is why managers fail, why children are abandoned, why friendships don’t last. You might think you love someone until you see the way they act when they’re out of money or under pressure or hungry, for goodness’ sake. Love is something different. Love is choosing to serve someone and be with someone in spite of their filthy heart. Love is patient and kind. love is deliberate. Love is hard. Love is pain and sacrifice, it’s seeing the darkness in another person and defying the impulse to jump ship.”
Here are the Best Phil Jackson Quotes :
- “It will pass. It will get easier. But the fact that it will get easier does not mean that it doesn’t hurt now. And when people try to minimize your pain they are doing you a disservice. And when you try to minimize your own pain you’re doing yourself a disservice. Don’t do that. The truth is that it hurts because it’s real. It hurts because it mattered. And that’s an important thing to acknowledge to yourself. But that doesn’t mean that it won’t end, that it won’t get better. Because it will.”
Phil Jackson Quotes
- “And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories, I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: “she loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I destroyed her.
- “I remember my head pounding as soon as the words left your lips. I had never imagined that heartache began with a headache with a rush of gravity-defying blood. Perhaps I was in shock, or perhaps when your world starts to shatter you feel it in your head first. “
Phil Jackson Zen Quotes
- Sometimes I wonder why I fell in love with you in the first place, and continue to love you even after all the pain. And then you smile at me and I realize why; without you, I can’t breathe.
- “You’re not in love with me, not really, you just love the way I always made you feel. Like you were the center of my world. Because you were. I would have done anything for you.”
- I’m a patient person. I think that’s one thing that I feel comfortable I can deal with the downfall and the errors, as long as I see progress and people trying.