Top 7 Mother Grieving Loss Of Son Quotes
Even if other people have experienced “worse.” Even if someone else who went through the same experience doesn’t feel debilitated by it. Even if it “could have been avoided.” Even if it happened a long time ago. Even if no one knows. Your trauma is real and valid and you deserve a space to talk about it. It isn’t desperate or pathetic or attention-seeking. It’s self-care. It’s inconceivably brave. And regardless of the magnitude of your struggle, you’re allowed to take care of yourself by processing and unloading some of the pain you carry. Your pain matters. Your experience matters. And your healing matters. Nothing and no one can take that away.
Here is the Best Mother Grieving Loss Of Son Quotes :
- I am allowed to leave situations, places, and relationships that aren’t for me. I stayed when I wanted to leave for a long time because I thought I had no choice. When I gave myself permission to step away from things that didn’t align with my growth, I found freedom. It was hard to leave, but I knew I would suffer more if I stayed. When shrinking myself stopped being the default, I started to see what I wanted and needed. Settling and people-pleasing kept me stuck in a life that disregarded my true self and violated my boundaries. I deserve to be in places and relationships that align with my highest good.
Mother Grieving Loss Of Son Quotes
- Every time you get triggered, trauma is uncovered. If at that moment, you project it outside with your ego instead of going inwards, that trigger will show up again in the form of another person or situation. The Universe keeps bringing us face to face with similar situations because we are repeating the old going in a loop instead of breaking the cycle. Try to understand why that trigger keeps showing up and what are you repeating to attract it again and again. Take the higher road, a different perspective, a different response.
- If your heart hurts a little after letting go of someone or something, that’s okay. It just means that your feelings were genuine. No one likes ends. And no one likes pain. But sometimes, we have to put things that were once good to an end after they turn toxic to our wellbeing. Not every new beginning is meant to last forever. And not every person who walks into your life is meant to stay.
- It doesn’t make you unloveable or undesirable or undeserving of care. It doesn’t make you too much or too sensitive or too needy. It makes you human. Everyone struggles. Everyone has a difficult time coping, and at times, we all fall apart. During these times, we aren’t always easy to be around and that’s okay. No one is easy to be around one hundred percent of the time.”
- This is for the woman struggling to let go of someone who hurts her soul and breaks her heart. This was written for the woman who is tired of loving someone who no longer deserves her energy. You are powerful. You are fully capable of walking away and I hope you learn to choose yourself because right now. YOU deserve YOU more than anybody else.
- “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.”
- I have heard it said that the greatest loss a human being can experience is the loss of a child. This is true. It doesn’t just change you, it demolishes you. The rest of your life is spent on another level.