Top 7 Little Boy Quotes
“I know you have been struggling for a long time. Financially, spiritually, and emotionally. You have a good heart and people have abused you in many ways. The devil has tried to make you lose your mind many times. You have been betrayed in many ways…yet you stand in the midst of your storms. You are still here because I am with you. I will not allow any weapon that is formed against you to prosper. Fear not, I am going to turn things around and bless you in the presence of your enemies. Hold on to your faith.”
Here are the Best Little Boy Quotes :
- I don’t have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. I’m far from being considered a model, but I’m me. I eat food. I have curves. have more fat than I should. I have scars because have a history. Some people love me, some like me, some hate me. I have done well; I have done bad. I love my pi’s and I go without makeup and sometimes don’t get my hair done. I’m random and crazy. don’t pretend to be someone I’m not. am who l am, you can love me or not. And if I love you, I do it with my whole heart!
Little Boy Quotes
- Let me wake up every morning and be thankful for the wonderful life that you have given me. Help me to see the good in things. Help me to be happy with who I am and the life I am living, Lead me down the path you have set for me. Guide me in the way that I get to show the world my gifts. I put all in your hands, Jesus, use me as your vessel. I thank you for my health, love, abilities, family, friends, and most of all this life. I will do great things in your name.
- I don’t want my kids growing up afraid to tell me things. Did you drink Okay? Did you smoke Okay? You’re struggling. That’s alright. I want them to be able to talk to me without feeling like they’re going to be punished, so they end up isolating and keeping things from me. I want them to feel safe opening up to me without fear or judgment. When it’s hard to trust anyone nowadays, I want them to know I am always here, even when everyone leaves.
My Little Boy Quotes
- “I am sending great change into your life. I have heard your prayers. I know your heart and I know you want better. I am sending better and greater your way. You have endured much in your life. People have walked away from you judging you. But, it only matters what I say you are. Stay on the path. I didn’t create you to be perfect. I created you to be faithful.”
- I don’t want my kids safe and comfortable. I want them BRAVE. I don’t want to be the reason my kids choose safety over courage. I hope never hear them say, ‘Mom will freak out,’ or ‘My parents will never agree to this.’ May my fear does not bind their purpose here. Scared moms raise scared kids. Brave moms raise brave kids. Real disciples raise real disciples.
Cute Little Boy Quotes
- Give me the wild children with their bare feet and sparkling eyes. The restless, churning climbers. The wild ones using their outside voices, singing all the way home. Give me the wonder-filled, glorious mess makers dreaming of mountains & mud, aching to run through a field of stars.
- Little boys can test your patience, run you ragged, and make you want to pull your hair out. But they will also melt your heart with just one look, and make you wonder how you ever existed before them.