Top 7 God Is Good All The Time Quotes
She’s a special kind of woman. She’s the one with the ability to be that rock and that foundation. She’s the woman who will sacrifice for your happiness, support your every dream and be your biggest fan. She’s the one that will inspire you, motivate you, and challenge you to become a better person in every aspect of your life. She’s the woman who will fight to make things work and never take the easy way out. She’s a special kind of woman. She’s loyal. She’s intelligent. She’s passionate about life. She has a soul.
She has substances. She has a heart of gold. And she knows how to love unconditionally. She’s a special kind of woman. And she’s entirely too special to be with anything less than a king.
Here are the Best God Is Good All The Time Quotes :
- I was raised to show respect. I was taught to knock before I open a door. Say hello when I enter a room. Say please and thank you, and have respect for my elders. I’d let another person have my seat if they need it. Say ‘yes sir’ and ‘no sir’, and help others when they need Äne to, not stand on the sidelines and watch. Hold the door for the person behind me, say ‘excuse me’ when it’s needed and love people for who they are and not for what I can get from them most importantly, I was also raised to treat people exactly how I would like to be treated by others. It’s called respect.
God Is Good All The Time Quotes
- What you are going through right now, will be over soon. God knows you are in the fire, but He is using the fire to burn off the rough edges, to bring the impuriües to the surface. I want you to trust the process. God is doing great work in you. When you come out of this, you will be stronger, brighter, and better off than you were before. You are going to be on a new level. You are going to be prepared for the desüny and dream God has placed in you and planned for you! I want you to say tonight.
- If you’ve felt like you’ve wasted years of your life in the wrong job, hanging around the wrong people, or doing the wrong things, God will gather those years and restore them back to you. He’ll take those experiences that the enemy meant for your harm and turn them around for your good. He’ll make you stronger, wiser, and better off than you were before. He can launch you further into your destiny than before. Be encouraged today because with God all things are possible and nothing is ever wasted!
- If you’re reading this with tears in your eyes, know that God is speaking directly to your wounded soul through this message. You didn’t just happen to stumble across this message. God led you to it. He wants you to know that He is making a way for you right now! He is healing that sickness. He is going to give you an opportunity that you’ve never had. He is going to heal your strained relationships. Stay in faith, because your breakthrough is coming.
- When we get tested, at times we immediately pray for the test to be over. Instead, ask God to show you what you’re supposed to learn from this test & stop running from your development!! That’s why you keep going around that same mountain! Everybody is shouting for a breakthrough but nobody is willing to be broken!!
- Those who are emotionally intelligent understand that just because you address something that bothers you doesn’t mean you’re trying to argue. We’re just simply communicating. Disagreements don’t have to end with arguments or fights.