Top 7 Be Brave Quotes
If you have a dream, you need to follow it. And not just follow it, but chase after it, sprint towards it. Go towards it with passion, with a fighting spirit, with the courage to do whatever it takes to make it happen. Too many people are walking around with silenced dreams because they shoved them aside too many times. They told their dreams that they were too big, too unrealistic, too impossible. Don’t let that be you. You do have the strength, you are capable, you do have what it takes. You can accomplish even your wildest dreams. Your only question is: do you have a few tiny moments of courage to say: yes?
Here are the Best Be Brave Quotes :
- If you’re feeling frightened about what comes next don’t. Embrace the uncertainty. Allow it to lead you places. Be brave as it challenges you to exercise both your heart and your mind as you create your own path towards happiness. Don’t waste time with regret. Spin wildly into your next action. Enjoy the present each moment as it comes because you’ll never get another one quite like it. And if you should ever look up and find yourself lost, simply take a breath and start over. Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart, where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.
Be Brave Quotes
- “Before you say yes, get him angry. See him scared, see him wanting, see him sick. Stress changes a person. Find out if he drinks and if he does, get him drunk – you’ll learn more about his sober thoughts. Discover his addictions. See if he puts you in front of them. You can’t change people, baby girl. If they are made one way, it doesn’t just wear off. If you hate how he acts when he’s out of it now, you’re going to hate it much worse eight years down the road. You might love him to bits but it doesn’t change that some people just don’t fit.”
- One of the greatest things you could ever do in your life is wholeheartedly and relentlessly believe in yourself. It takes a lot of courage to become someone that you can count on. It takes a lot of strength to become someone who will always believe in you. But when you do, your entire world will shift. Suddenly, many things become possible simply because you truly believe in your own strength. The once impossible becomes possible, and the possible becomes inevitable.
Brave Be Yourself quotes
- You are not who other people say you are. You are who you say you are. And that is a really, really big task and a huge choice to make. It is easy to fall into others’ beliefs and views of the world and adopt them as your own. It is easy to go with the flow and not make any waves. It is hard to pave your own path and be vulnerable. It is hard to be brave enough to be completely yourself. But you know what? It is always, always worth it.
- This world can be hard on our souls. A day lived here is a brave thing we do. At the end of every day, you should commend yourself for all your trying, all your magic-finding, your efforts to be true to yourself. Despite whether you fail at it. Despite whether you actually do. Every time you say thank you to life, remember to say thank you to your heart for being brave in this world too.
- Be bold enough to listen to your heart, and more so, to follow it. Your heart has always known exactly who you are, what you are made of, and what you are made for. Your heart has always known that you were meant for so much more and that you deserve to live feeling free. Start listening to your heart. It has always known the way.