Top 7 Barry Goldwater Quotes
Don’t expect to get anything back, don’t expect recognition for your efforts, don’t expect your genius to be discovered or your love to be understood. Complete the circle. Not out of pride, inability, or arrogance, but simply because whatever it is no longer fits in your life. Close the door, change the record, clean the house, get rid of the dust. Stop being who you were and become who you are.
Here are the Best Barry Goldwater Quotes :
- “Those who seek absolute power, even though they seek it to do what they regard as good, are simply demanding the right to enforce their own version of heaven on earth. And let me remind you, they are the very ones who always create the most hellish tyrannies. Absolute power does corrupt, and those who seek it must be suspected and must be opposed.
Barry Goldwater Quotes
- I come to You as humble as I know-how. I confess my sins, that known and unknown. Lord, You know I am not perfect and I fall short every day of my life, but I want to take time out to say ThankYou for Your mercy. Thank You for my health, my family and friends, the roof over my head, the food on my table, and everything I have.
- Your enemies will get what’s coming to them. Unclench your fist, shut your mouth and remove the anger from your heart. Walk the path of righteousness and let god fight your battles. Never forget who you are but most importantly whose you are when someone messes with you, they are messing with God.
Famous Barry Goldwater Quotes
- If you’re starting to feel like you deserve more or you want better for yourself then you’re awakening and realizing your true potential. You can no longer just settle and avoid what’s possible for you. You’re upgrading on all levels. Welcome change and be patient with yourself.
- All of your days have already been written in God’s book. When you go through a disappointment, don’t stop on that page. Stay the course. Keep believing. You may be tired, discouraged, and frustrated, but don’t give up on your future. Our God is faithful.
- “The Good Lord raised this mighty Republic to be a home for the brave and to flourish as the land of the free. Not to stagnate in the swampland of collectivism and not to cringe before the bullying of tyrants.”