Top 6 Quotes On God’s Faithfulness
“I know you have been struggling for a long time. Financially, spiritually, and emotionally. You have a good heart and people have abused you in many ways. The devil has tried to make you lose your mind many times. You have been betrayed in many ways, yet you stand in the midst of your storms. You are still here because I am with you. I will not allow any weapon that is formed against you to prosper. Fear not, I am going to turn things around and bless you in the presence of your enemies.
Here are the Best Quotes On God’s Faithfulness :
- What you are going through right now, will be over soon. God knows you are in the fire, but He is using the fire to burn off the rough edges, to bring the impuriües to the surface. I want you to trust the process. God is doing great work in you. When you come out of this, you will be stronger, brighter, and better off than you were before. You are going to be on a new level. You are going to be prepared for the desüny and dream God has placed in you and planned for you! I want you to say tonight,
Quotes On God’s Faithfulness
- I lift my hands up to you in praise and surrender my life to you this morning! I take my hands off every problem, every situation, and circumstance that I’m trying to fix on my own. Lord Jesus, I cast all of my burdens on you. Open my eyes to see that you know what is best for me. Strengthen my faith to take you at your word. Rise within me that I may boldly declare your truth. Cast out fear, remove all doubt, block unbelief and cause an unwavering trust to be stirred within me.
- As I start this day I want to thank you for your goodness and faithfulness. Though life is not always good, you are always good. I thank you for loving me and for your faithful provision. Though life has given me many reasons to sigh, you have given me more reasons to smile. Thank you for your blessings and for giving me gifts the world can’t give or take away. I commit this day and au that’s in it into your hands. In Jesus’ name, I pray.
Christian Quotes On God’s Faithfulness
- “I know you have a lot on your mind right now. Your family, your health, the health of a loved one, your finances, your career. It feels like the weight of the world is on your shoulders. You feel alone. My child, Quotes On God’s Faithfulnessyou are never alone. Lay all your concerns before Me through prayer. I will send help, healing, and resources. I will provide. I will make a way for you. All the resources of Heaven are behind you. Don’t worry, I have your back. “
- God, I need to find rest in You. I need to be reminded that You are with me and You take care of me. Please help me because I feel weighed down and defeated. I could use a kind word today that reminds me that You are with me. As You relieve my anxiety and worry, please use me to bring encouragement and joy to other people, too. Heal us, God, and draw us back to You. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- “The people that are frying to hold you down and stir up trouble, stay in peace. It’s going to backfire. The psalmist said, “The trap the enemy set for you, they will fall in themselves.” God is working in ways that you cannot see. It may look like opposition. The truth is, it’s the hand of God setting you up for promotion.”