Top 6 Hard Time Troubled Relationship Quotes
“The truth is that the more intimately you know someone, the more clearly you’ll see their flaws. That’s just the way it is. This is why managers fail, children are abandoned, and friendships don’t last. You might think you love someone until you see how they act when they’re out of money or under pressure or hungry, for goodness’ sake. Love is something different. Love is choosing to serve someone and be with someone in spite of their filthy heart. Love is patient and kind, love is deliberate. Love is hard. Love is pain and sacrifice, it’s seeing the darkness in another person and defying the impulse to jump ship.”
Here are the Best Hard Time Troubled Relationship Quotes :
- Every relationship will get “boring” after you’ve been together for years. Love isn’t a feeling, it’s a commitment to love every day, physically and emotionally. It’s difficult, it’s not always laughing, smiling, and having fun. People tend to quit when it stops being fun, and they go look for someone else because “the spark is gone.” No, that’s not how it works. Do you want somebody to never give up on you and love you unconditionally? Do the same. Be the change. This isn’t Hollywood, this isn’t the movies. That shit isn’t real. Love someone when they’re hard to love. That’s the most real shit there is.
Hard Time Troubled Relationship Quotes
- “Sometimes I look at you and I can’t understand how someone before me didn’t see what I see, sometimes I look at you and I can’t understand how someone before me didn’t notice a whole beautiful universe hidden within you, sometimes I look at you and I can’t understand how someone before me looked at you and didn’t find every single thing they’d been searching for in a single human being, and sometimes I look at you feeling glad that they didn’t, because if they looked deep enough to see all of those things within you, then I would’ve never been able to.”
- “I want your last name. Your Sunday mornings and daily commutes. I want your phone calls and your quirks. Your sick days and your hair in my shower drain. I want your laugh. Your arms around my waist when I walk by you can’t let me by. Your eye contact. Your smile. I want to find your lost keys. Do your laundry. Make your coffee the way you like it. I want the other side of the bed to be yours, our fingers intertwined. I want your silences. Your Internet history and your electricity bills. I want your twisted past and your convoluted future.”
- It’s scary to find someone that makes you happy. You start giving them all of your attention because they’re what makes you forget everything bad that’s going on in your life. They’re the first person you want to talk to in the morning and the last one before you sleep just so you can start and end your day with a smile. It all sounds great to have that someone, but it’s scary to think about how easily they could just leave and take that happiness away too when they go.
- “I want you to hold my hand while we grocery shop. I want you to play with my hair while we watch our favorite tv shows. I want you to kiss me in the middle of my sentence because you wanted to taste my words. I want you to rub my back as we fall asleep. I want you to play my favorite song when I look sad. I want you to do these things without having to think about them. DO them because you love me.”