Top 6 Go With The Flow Quotes
We must be willing to be completely ordinary people, which means accepting ourselves as we are without trying to become greater, purer, more spiritual, more insightful. If we can accept our imperfections as they are, quite ordinarily, then we can use them as part of the path. But if we try to get rid of our imperfections, then they will be enemies, obstacles on the road to our “self-improvement.” And the same is true for the breath in meditation. If we can see it as it is, without trying to use it to improve ourselves, then it becomes a part of the path because we are no longer using it as the tool of our personal ambition. ”
Here is the Best Go With The Flow Quotes :
- I firmly believe in small gestures: pay for their coffee, hold the door for strangers, overtip, smile, or try to be kind even when you don’t feel like it, pay compliments, chase the kid’s runaway ball down the sidewalk and throw it back to him, try to be larger than you are particularly when it’s difficult. People do notice, people appreciate. I appreciate it when it’s done to me. Small gestures can be an effort, or actually, go against our grain (I’m not a big one for paying compliments, but the irony is that almost every time you make them, you fæl better about yourself. For a moment life suddenly feels lighter.
Go With The Flow Quotes
- Don’t be afraid to get back up to try again, to love again, live again, and dream again. Don’t let a hard lesson harden your heart. Life’s best lessons are often learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes. There will be times when it seems like everything that could possibly go wrong is going wrong. And you might feel like you will be stuck in this rut forever, but you won’t. When you feel like quitting, remember that sometimes things have to go very wrong before they can be right. Sometimes you have to go through the worst, to arrive at your best.
- There will come a day in your life, when you have had enough of all the bullshit, hurt, lies and drama. The people who created it, you no longer want in your life. You will start to see your own worth. and surround yourself with people who make you laugh and feel loved. You will forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who don’t. Life can be hard at times. Falling down is part of life. But getting back up when you wanted to give up and living Will is one of the bravest things that you will ever do.
Inspirational Go With The Flow Quotes
- When someone treats you like you’re just one of many options, help them narrow their choice by removing yourself from the equation. Sometimes you have to try not to care, no matter how much you do. Because sometimes you can mean almost nothing to someone who means so much to you. It’s not pride- it’s self-respect. Don’t give part-time people a full-time position in your life. Know your value and what you have to offer, and never settle for anything less than what you deserve.
- You will meet many types of people in your life. Tou will meet delicate flowers, raging oceans, quiet forests, towering mountains, and colorful skies. Tou will meet thunderstorms, you will meet lightning. They will knock you down, they will leave you breathless. You will meet sunrises, you will meet gardens. They will give you light, they will take you on adventures. Explore them. Get lost with them. They all have something different to teach you.
- The biggest lesson I learned this year is to not force anything; conversations, friendships, relationships, attention, love. Anything forced is just not worth fighting for, whatever flows, what crashes. It is what it is.