Top 6 Cheryl Strayed Quotes
I’m at peace because I know I was always true, had the best intentions, came from a good place with all of my heart, and I wish the very best to everyone, even the ones who wanted nothing more than to spotlight the ugliest parts of me, still I wished them well. I always will. I hold blessings for everyone, but especially for the ones who wanted nothing more than to see my light turn dark. Why? Because they need it the most. My peace. it is mine. It’s personal, unbreakable
and I guard it with my life because for the life of me, I earned this Shit. You cannot break through my light. You cannot shake my peace. It’s mine.
Here are the Best Cheryl Strayed Quotes:
- When looking for a life partner, my advice to women is to date all of them: the bad boys, the cool boys, the commitment-phobic boys, the crazy boys. But do not marry them. The things that make the bad boys sexy do not make them good husbands. When it comes time to settle down, find someone who wants an equal partner. Someone who thinks women should be smart, opinionated, and ambitious. Someone who values fairness and expects or, even better, wants to do his share in the home. These men exist and, trust me, over time, nothing is sexier.
Cheryl Strayed Quotes
- “l think you need to just close the fucking chapter on him even if it was long enough to be a fucking novel itself. You’ve cried over this boy so many times before, when are you going to put yourself first? When are you going to realize this is not what you deserve? When you were little would you have ever wished this for yourself? Why are you putting yourself through this? You are so goddamn important and he is a fucking idiot who didn’t deserve to know you the way he did. Let him go, let him go, let him go. There is nothing more you can do.”
- You’re looking for the explanation, the loophole, the bright twist in the dark tale that reverses your story’s course. But it won’t reverse for me or for you or for anyone who has ever been wronged, which is everyone. Allow your acceptance of the universality of suffering to be a transformative experience. You do that by simply looking at what pains you squarely in the face and then moving on. You don’t have to move fast or far. You can go just an inch. You can mark your progress breath by breath.
Wild Quotes Cheryl Strayed
- “I wish I never liked you. I wish I didn’t waste all those times talking to you or thinking about you. I wish I didn’t worry or care about all the times you ignored me. I wish I never got excited every time you made me feel special, I wish I never believed every word you said. I wish I never got my hopes high for you. And I wish I never kept trying and trying, knowing I would just go through the same thing. Because in the end, the one that gets hurt isn’t you. It’s me.”
- “I had to take a step back, get all the way real with my life, and ask myself why the hell I wanted a man who made it obvious with his actions, that he didn’t want me? Why do I keep trying for a man who never made the effort for me? In doing that, I realized, that he wasn’t the problem anymore. it was me. I had become my own problem by sticking around a bullshit situation, and I needed to fix my fucking self.