Top 11 Judgemental People Quotes
I am a person of substance. Don’t judge me by my looks or my clothes. I am more than what meets the eye. Define me by the tough battles I fight each day. Define me by my courage to face them as I rise above them no matter how difficult. My life is not glorious and I don’t have medals to flaunt but my biggest trophy is my heart full of love and compassion. I value love, friendships, honesty, and trust. I am a person of substance and I will survive despite all odds in my life because I am strong through and through.
Here are the Best Judgemental People Quotes :
- So many people pretend to be godly and religious, but their actions show the complete opposite. The ones that are always “talking” about being godly, seem to always be the same ones backstabbing others, criticizing and fault-finding in others, being rude and judgmental, lying, and never looking at themselves in the mirror. Actions and behaviors always trump over words.
Judgemental People Quotes
- You’re a highly sensitive person, and well, that’s okay. You oftentimes wish people would understand you more but they don’t look at things from a deeper level like you. You feel everything deeper than the average person, so reacting with your emotions is normal. Being so sensitive causes you to love harder, to be more intuitive, and to feel everything around you.
- I used to dislike being sensitive. I thought it made me weak. But take away that single trait, and you take away the very essence of who I am. You take away my conscience, my ability to empathize, my intuition, my creativity, my deep appreciation of the little things, my vivid inner life, my keen awareness of others’ pain, and my passion for it all.
- The sharpest critics and those most known for pointing out flaws or weaknesses in others are most often the ones who are blind to their own shortcomings, insecurities, and mistakes. It’s best to take a mirror and examine one’s self, before riding a self-righteous high horse and accusing others of what you think they do wrong.
- The beauty of being an empath is that you see and feel beauty deeply in simple things around you. You see things beyond the sense of sight and touch. You see life in dead places & things, you find comfort and freedom in rainfall, flowers, sunset, moonlight, stars, books, trees, animals, love, wild adventures, silence, darkness, and weird people.
- If you criticize, fault finds, and try to tell a person what you think they do wrong, they at-ent going to change just to make you happy. The only thing that’s going to change is that they won’t want to be around you anymore. No one likes a negative hypocritical finger pointer. If you can’t say something nice, why say it all?
- The most beautiful part of loving someone with a guarded heart is this: When they let you in, it’s not because they need you. They stopped needing people a long time ago. It’s because they want you. They want to be part of your life. And that is the purest love of all.
- I am not responsible for your shitty life. Please wake up from your delusion/the story you tell yourself, look at the choices you’ve made, and be accountable for them. Stop blaming me or anyone else because you’re not happy with your life. You created it, not me.
- I don’t want a fairytale ending with you. I want to be there to help you face your fears and to help you overcome your failures. I want to give you the kind of love that’s not distorted and fabricated, but real, raw, and honest.
- “And there will be someone that comes along one day and offers you an entire galaxy when you only expected a single planet.”