Top 11 Aviation Quotes
The world is always changing, and so are the rules of aviation quotes. It’s important for pilots to be aware of these changes in order to keep themselves safe when they fly. We hope you found this article informative and that it helps you navigate your way through life on the ground or up in the air! If there’s anything else we can do for you please don’t hesitate to reach out-we’re happy to help!
Here are the Best Aviation Quotes :
- “Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of earth And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings; Sunward I’ve climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth Of sun-split clouds – and done a hundred things You have not dreamed of – wheeled and soared and swung High in the sunlit silence. Hov’ring there I’ve chased the shouting wind along and flung My eager craft through footless halls of air. Up, up the long delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the windswept heights with easy grace Where never lark or even eagle flew And, while with silent lifting mind I’ve trod The high trespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand and touched the face of God.”
- “Flying the airplane is more important than radioing your plight to a person on the ground incapable of understanding or doing anything about it.”
- “I’ll spread my wings and learn to fly I’ll do what it takes till “I touch the sky.”
- “Flying is a great equalizer. The plane doesn’t know or care about your gender as a pilot, nor do the ground troops who need your support. You just have to Perform. That’s all anyone cares about when you’re up there that you can do your job, and that you do it exceptionally well.”
- “When I was ln School my teacher Kept telling me Wouldn’t get a job If I kept staring Out the window, Now I’m a pilot.”
- “When once You have tasted flight You will forever walk the earth Turned skyward For I here you have been, And here you will always long to return.”
Famous Aviation Quotes
- “The purpose of life, After all, is to live it, To taste experience To the utmost, to Reach out eagerly And without fear for Newer and richer Experience.”
- “When in Doubt. Hold your Altitude: Nobody ever Collided with The sky.”
- “Good things come to those Who work their butts off and Never give up!”
- “There is a kind of principle of the sky, a spirit of flight that calls to certain among mankind as the wilderness calls to some, and the sea to others.”
- “To most people, the sky is The limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home.”
For more Elena Gilbert Quotes do visit Best Ever Quotes regularly.