Top 10 God Quotes Short
I come before your throne to seek healing for my mental health. Forgive me for letting the disappointments and frustrations get to me. When things don’t go my way, please remind me that your plans for me are better than what I think l want. Teach me to not let the pressures of this world get to me. Guide me to meditate and focus on you. When thoughts of worthlessness and insufficiency begin to plaque my mind reminds me of all that I am and all that I have because of you.
Here is the Best God Quotes Short :
- Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can. Apologize when you should and let go of what you can. Take chances. Give everything and have no regrets. Life is too short to be unhappy. You have to take the good with the bad. Smile when you’re sad. Love what you got and always remember what you had. Always forgive but never forget. Learn from your mistakes but never regret them. People change and things go wrong. But always remember, life goes on.
God Quotes Short
- I want you to hold my hand while we grocery shop. I want you to play with my hair while we watch our favorite tv shows. I want you to kiss me in the middle of my sentence because you wanted to taste my words. I want you to rub my back as we fall asleep. I want you to play my favorite song when I look sad. I want you to do these things without having to think about them. Do them because you love me.
- It isn’t a fairytale or a storybook And it doesn’t always come easy. Love is overcoming obstacles. facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding On & never letting go. It is a short word, easy to spell, difficult to define & impossible to live without. Lovei’work, but most of all, Love is realizing that every hour, every minute, & every second was worth it because you did it together.
- A man who honors you will never stop loving you. A man who respects you will never stop protecting you. A man who values you will never stop valuing your worth. A man who listens to you carefully will always understand you. But before you can picture all of that. It takes a man that already has the vision on how to treat a lady.
- I thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new, I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too. I think of, you in silence, I often speak your name. All I have are memories and your picture in a frame. Your memory i” my keepsake, with which I’ll never part God has you in His keeping; I have you in my heart.
- I come before you not on my own behalf. But for their own good. Bless the ones I love. Strength their faith. Let them live with contentment and rejoice in gladness. Protect them spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and in all ways that matter. Thank You and pray in Jesus’ name, amen.
- The loss of your mother, no matter how old you are, changes your life forever. Your mother is your first and forever friend. You never really get over the loss, but you learn to live with it. She is never far away from your thoughts, and she is always in your heart.
- Although you cannot hear her voice or see her smile anymore, your mother walks beside you still just as she did before. She listens to your stories and she wipes away your tears; she wraps her arms around you and she understands your fears.
- It’s just she isn’t visible to see with the human eye, but talk to her in silence and her spirit will reply. You’ll feel the love she has for you – you’ll hear her in your heart; she’s left her human body but your souls will never part.