Best 7 Pet Sympathy Quotes
I was just a pup when we first met loved you from the start, you picked me up and took me home, and placed me in your heart. Good times we had together we shared all life could throw, but years passed all too quickly, my time has come to go. I know how much you miss me, I know your heart is sore, I see the tears that fall when I’m not waiting at the Door. You always did your best for your love was plain to see, for even though it broke your heart you set my spirit free. So please be brave without me, one day we’ll meet once more, for when you’re called to Heaven.
Here are the Best Pet Sympathy Quotes :
- On the days when the world tells you to”heal” and “move on“, friend, healing from loss doesn’t look like healing from an injury. They were not a broken bone, they are a piece of our hearts, and now a piece of our hearts is gone. You will heal, just not in the way the world wants you. You will breathe easier. You will ache maybe a little less, but I’ve heard from those much, much further down the road than I, the longing will never, ever, ever leave. That’s the beauty and the fierceness and the strength of your love.
Pet Sympathy Quotes
- You’ve changed me, entirely, wholly, irrevocably. Living life is different now. It’s all so different now. Missing you has stripped me to a soul level. You’ve made me richer than ever possible before. I’ve learned that true strength and courage arise when you’ve experienced hearing loss and can not imagine carrying on. I’ve learned that the deepest joy is known by those who have also experienced the deepest pain. I’ve seen that unending grief is really just a sign of unending love.
- I’ve become intimately aware of the sacred dance between despair and gratefulness. I refuse to allow the tragedy of his death to negate the beauty of his life, the depth of his impact, and the sheer joy with which he lived his days. I refuse to allow the dark, necessary sides of grief to entirely overshadow the quiet whisper of gratefulness, appreciation, and gentle perspective that he gave to me.
Pet Sympathy Quotes Cat
- There are some who think it’s foolish to weep over a cherished pet in eternal sleep. But those poor souls are truly blind for they know not of the creature kind. But you who devoted so many years deserve the tíme to shed those tears over the loss of your furry friend whose life on earth has come to an end. And may the tears that you now weep slow loving memories forever to keep.
- But with every bit of fight within me, I choose to say that death does not have the final say. That as long as I live, I will carry him in my heart. And as long as my feet stand upon this dry earth, the world will still quake from the impact of his days, because that’s what happens when love lives on in spite of death. Nothing is wasted. Life arises from the ashes. Redemption comes like a flood.
- A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A waterlogged stick will do just fine. A dog doesn’t care if you are rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he’ll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?
For more than Best Pet Sympathy Quotes do visit Best Ever Quotes regularly.