Best 10 Pagan Quotes
“I am still learning how to love someone and not feel entitled to their attention or affection in return. Sometimes to simply love seems hard. But then I remember who I am: I am love. It has never been separated from me and then at that moment, I return to gratitude and warmth again. These feelings of restlessness and inner peace go in waves. Sometimes I go with the flow and other times I drown. But I cannot deny the beautiful lessons on the journey along the way.”
Here are the Best Pagan Quotes :
- “Give up defining yourself to yourself or to others. You won’t die. You will come to life. And don’t be concerned with how others define you. When they define you, they are limiting themselves, so it’s their problem. Whenever you interact with people, don’t be there primarily as a function or a role, but as the field of conscious Presence. You can only lose something that you have, but you cannot lose something that you are.”
- am the substratum of all existence. I am the screen on which the movie is being shown. I am the director and producer of the movie. -am also an actor. I play all of the parts. Therefore I will never again become confused in the picture or the screen. You should ponder these things every morning when you get out of bed, Robert Adams when you fırst wake up. Become aware of this.
- If you obsess over whether you are making the right decision, you are basically assuming that the universe will reward you for one thing and punish you for another. The universe has no fixed agenda. Once you make any decision, it works around that decision. There is no right or wrong, only a series of possibilities that shift with each thought, feeling, and action that you experience.
Pagan Love Quotes
- My kind of spirituality doesn’t come from the pages of a book but rises up from the depths of my soul. My sacred scriptures are written on the river currents and my favorite hymns are whispered on the wind The the forest is my church and my body is my holy temple. My favorite teachers are the birds and the trees; and among my guides are the Sun, moon, and stars
- In order to transcend this world and become totally free, I have to somehow awaken from this mortal dream. And I can only do this by becoming non-judgmental, peaceful within myself, looking at this world as a moving picture, in all kinds of scenes in a movie. I know I’m not affected by these things, by the things of this world or any other world.
Inspirational Pagan Quotes
- My nature is divine. I am not the body nor this world nor have I got anything to do with this world or this body. The body goes through its own karma, it takes care of itself, does whatever it’s supposed to do. It has absolutely nothing to do with me.
- This world is a dream, just like the dream, I dream at night. Everything in this world is karmic. Nothing is real. So I will never again allow this world to dictate to me what is right, what is wrong, what is good, what is bad.
- “Once you know who you really are, being Is enough. You feel neither superior to anyone nor inferior to anyone and you have no need for approval because you’ve awakened to your Own infinite worth.”
- Everything I observe in this world is myself, nothing close. I only see myself wherever I look. Whatever I’m involved in. I see me and nothing else.