Best 8 Lds Inspirational Quotes
“The more you read the Bible, and the more you meditate upon it, the more you will! be astonished by it. He who is but a casual reader of the Bible does not know the height, the depth, the length, and breadth of the mighty meanings contained in its pages„.You will find the Scriptures enlarge as you enter them; the more you study them, the less you will appear to know of them, for they widen out as we approach them.”
Here are the Best Lds Inspirational Quotes :
- “However late you think you are, however many chances you think you may have missed, however many mistakes you feel you have made or talents you think you don’t have, or however far from home and family and God you feel you have traveled, I testify that you have not traveled beyond the reach of divine love It is not possible for you to sink lower than the infinite light of Christ’s Atonement shines. “
Lds Inspirational Quotes
- But you shall be named the priests of the Lord, They shall call you the servants of our God. You shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, And in their glory, you shall boast. Instead of your shame, you shall have double honor, And instead of confusion, they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land, they shall possess double; Everlasting joy shall be theirs.
- The Lord says: “These people come near to me with their mouth *Ind honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught. Therefore once more I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder; the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish.”
- I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
- Therefore, having obtained help from God, to this day I stand, witnessing both to small and great, saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.”
- I will go before you and make the rough places smooth; I will shatter the doors of bronze and cut through their iron bars. “I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden wealth of secret places, So that you may know that it is I, Yahweh, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name.
- No matter how dark your days may seem, no matter how insignificant you may feel, no matter how overshadowed you think you may be, your Heavenly Father has not forgotten you. In fact, He loves you with infinite love.