Latest 9 Sick Quotes
“You deserve someone who loves you with every single beat of his heart, someone who thinks about you constantly, someone who spends every minute of every day just wondering what you’re doing, where you are, who you’re with, and if you’re 0K. You need someone who can help you reach your dreams and protect you from your fears. You need someone who will treat you with respect, love every part of you, especially your flaws. You should be with someone who could make you happy, really happy, dancing on air happy.”
Here are the Best Sick Quotes :
- I never know quite what to say when you’re upset, and it tears me apart that I can’t always help you. Just know that I’m always here for you, and if you ever fall, I’ll be here to catch you, and if you ever feel lonely at four in the morning, I’ll be here to talk to you. Know that I’m aware of all your pain, and all the sadness you have and that I’m willing to help you carry it. Just know that I love you and that it rips my heart apart to know you’re not happy all the time.
- “He may still love you. He probably does. He probably doesn’t know what he wants. He probably still thinks about you all the time. But that isn’t what matters. What matters is what he’s doing about it, and what he’s doing about it is nothing. And if he’s doing nothing, you most certainly shouldn’t do anything. You need someone who goes out of their way to make it obvious that they want you in their life.”
- “The saddest end to a relationship is one where you have to break up with somebody when you’re still in love with them. It sounds bizarre but it happens, because the truth is, as powerful and as thrilling as it may be, being in love doesn’t always mean you’re happy. You can continue to love someone even after they’ve hurt you, but you know deep inside that, it won’t ever be the same again.”
- “When a man can listen to a woman’s feelings without getting angry and frustrated, he gives her a wonderful gift. He makes it safe for her to express herself, the more she is able to express herself, the more she feels heard and understood, and the more she is able to give a man the loving trust, acceptance, appreciation, admiration, approval, and encouragement that he needs.”
- Don’t allow someone to come back into your life because you have a history together. If your relationship went from something beautiful to chaos, let those memories go. Accept that the past will never be the future. Stop going back to what your heart is trying to heal from.
- I am no longer apologizing for being me. Yes, I’m confrontational. Yes, I’m bluntly honest. Yes, if you disrespect me, I will politely disrespect you. I am so sick and tired of molding my personality for the sake of other people’s feelings when they have a disregard for my own.
- Standing up for yourself doesn’t make you argumentative. Sharing your feelings doesn’t make you oversensitive. And saying no doesn’t make you uncaring or selfish. If someone won’t respect your feelings, needs, and boundaries, the problem isn’t you; it’s them.
- If someone wants to be in your life, they will make an effort. If they really want to see you. they will make time. If they tell you that. you special. they’ll be consistent with their actions. You Can tell a lot about how much a person values you by the way they treat you.