Latest 9 Shakespeare Quotes About Life
Yes, she is hard to love. She has too many layers for you to ever know her. She can be still water one moment and a wild volcano next, without any warning. She will push you away when in mess, but she will hug you tightly in her joy. She won’t do the things that other girls do. She will be fired. She will be ice. She will be your weakness. She will be your strength. She will be nothing that you wanted. She will be everything that you can ask for. She will turn your life upside down.
She will come like a storm and hug you into a love that will be too strong for your skin to take. She will pour her love into your bones. She won’t be easy to love, but she will be the best love, ever.
Here are the Best Shakespeare Quotes About Life :
- She said I’ve learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one. I’ve learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug or just a friendly pat on the back. I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Shakespeare Quotes About Life
- You lose love. You lose friends. You lose pieces of yourself that you never imagined would be gone. And then, without you even realizing it, these pieces come back. New love enters. Better friends come along. And a stronger, wiser you are staring back in the mirror. No matter how bad it gets, better days are always waiting, hoping you’ll make it there to accept the smiles and joy that they’re offering.
- “We have to get back to looking at each other as teammates when it comes to love. Support each other. Encourage each other. Motivate each other. Trust each other. Communicate with each other. Apologize to each other. Forgive each other. And love each other wholeheartedly, if you truly want to win together.
- You have to stop being so willing and available for unwilling and unavailable people. There are so many people who are open and vulnerable, who have what it takes to meet you at the level you’re at. Reserve your energy for those people. Stop allowing yourself to be drained because of people who never give back to you.
Shakespeare Quotes About Love And Life
- I no longer chase anything or anyone. I work for what I want and I remain patient while going after it. So-called friends who want to go can go. Lovers who have forgotten how to love me can go. I do not have the energy to chase what is not for me. Life is too short for me to run miles for people who don’t take steps for me.
- What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason! How infinite in faculties! In form and moving, how to express and admirable! In action how like an angel! In apprehension how like a god! The beauty of the world! The paragon of animals! And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? –
- I stopped sending paragraphs, stopped begging, stopped telling people how to treat me, and started walking away, blocking, and distancing myself. Life may be lonely, but it’s becoming peaceful. Sometimes being alone in life is better than being surrounded by half-ass people.
- She wants a man who respects and values her opinion; A man whom she feels comfortable enough to be able to disagree with without the fear of it always turning into a full-blown argument.