Latest 9 Growing Old Together Quotes
Done with trying to figure out who was with her, against her, or walking down the middle because they didn’t have the guts to pick aside. She was done with anything that didn’t bring her peace. She realized that opinions were a dime a dozen, validation was for parking, and loyalty wasn’t a word but a lifestyle. It was on this day that her life changed. And not because of a man or a job but because she realized that life is way too short to leave the key to your happiness in someone else’s pocket.
Here are the Best Growing Old Together Quotes :
- You can try to hold on to people who have walked away from you, or you can choose to create a dignified life for yourself. You can carry your mistakes with you, or you can choose to learn new things to better yourself. Eventually, moving on has nothing to do with people or what happened in the past. It has everything to do with how you rebuild your life from this moment on.
Growing Old Together Quotes
- If you want to make positive changes in your life: Don’t sit on the couch and wait for it. Go out. Make a change. Smile more. Be excited. Do new things. Throw away what you’ve been cluttering. Do not follow negative people on social media. Go to bed early. Wake up early. Be fierce. Don’t gossip. Show more gratitude. Do things that challenge you.
- I’ve wiped tears off the faces of people who have caused mine. I have picked up people who have tried to knock me down. I have been there for people who have not been there for me. Maybe But I will NOT lose myself in the hatred of others. Life isn’t easy, but even through all the bullshit. I will still be here, being me.
- Be careful how you treat a good woman. She will love you more than anything, treat you like a king, be more loyal than the rest has your back no matter what, put up with your shit for way too long, always be there when you need her, takes you back a hundred times. Then one day she won’t anymore.
- I’m not really feeling great but I’m making progress through my mental illness problems, and I’m proud of myself, I know that I have a long route in front of me but I will keep fighting for my inner child, my teenage me, and my adult me, we deserve peace and happiness
- I am no longer apologizing for being me. Yes, I’m confrontational. Yes, I’m bluntly honest. Yes, if you disrespect me, I will politely disrespect you. I am so sick and tired of molding my personality for the sake of other people’s feelings when they have a disregard for my own.
- I can cut you off & still love you. I can stop speaking to you & still care for you. I can let you go & still wish you the best. If I leave you alone, it’s not to be bitter or petty, it’s for my own good. If I let you go, it’s because I need to be happy, with or without you in my life.
- On this road called life, you have to make good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes, but never forget. People change. go wrong. But just remember, the ride goes on.
- “When there are more tears than smiles, leave. When there are more fights than jokes, leave. When it hurts more than it feels good, leave. They don’t have the right to destroy you just because you love them. And loving them doesn’t mean you have to stay.”