Latest 8 Quotes About Renewal
You don’t just heal because you avoid your triggers. You don’t just heal because you avoid being wounded. Of course, it’s important to be mindful and deliberate about minimizing your exposure, but healing doesn’t happen through avoidance. Healing happens through deliberate and intentional brave and safe work. Healing happens by standing in the ebb and flow of relationships and life and finding new ways to communicate your pain and be heard. Healing happens when you observe yourself in your patterns and find the moment to pivot and walk yourself to a new ending.
Here are the Best Quotes About Renewal :
- You can’t do the inner work on behalf of your loved ones. The sooner you accept the fact that you can only control your life and change your reality, the less you will drain your energy on trying to fix others. Inner work is uncomfortable for the ego and not everyone has the courage to go down that road. Keep working on yourself and if people around you are supposed to belong with your highest self they will catch up. Protect your energy.
Quotes About Renewal
- You never know how much time you have left with the ones you love. I thought I had more time. I didn’t know that so many moments were the lasts. I’ve learned this: instead of living with the fear of the lasts, live with love for all the moments. Even the ones you are pulling your hair out and screaming don’t do It halfway. Do it all the way, and don’t let your moments escape you. Dive in fully. Soak them up. Live. Love. Savor it all.
- You learn to deal with the loss. But you never forget them. Because somewhere. Deep within the halls of your heart. The pain they left behind will always linger. It will always remind you of how it went down. Of How they left this earth. And that’s the type of thing that haunts you. Forever. Some pains can never be cured. No matter how much time passes. no matter how many times you tell yourself you’ll be okay.
- I’ve become intimately aware of the sacred dance between despair and gratefulness. I refuse to allow the tragedy of his death to negate the beauty of his life, the depth of his impact, and the sheer joy with which he lived his days. I refuse to allow the dark, necessary sides of grief to entirely overshadow the quiet whisper of gratefulness, appreciation, and the gentle perspective that he gave to me.
- I could only be grateful when I realized that I would rather have known you for a moment than never at all I would rather endure this inexplicable pain of outliving you than to never have seen your face, speak your name. I would rather be yours, and you be mine, regardless Regardless of the sorrow, the sleepless nights, the year I will walk this earth, carrying you in my heart
- We don’t know what tomorrow is going to bring and the only thing we really have is right now. So, don’t stay mad for too long. Learn to forgive. Love with all your heart. Have fun. Live your life the way you want to live it. Don’t worry about people that don’t like you. Enjoy the ones who do.
- “I can’t wait to be in a place where my memories of our time together don’t make me sad anymore. Those days were some of the best in my life. I want to be able to think back on them, to smile to myself and cherish them, without feeling like my entire world is falling to pieces.”