Latest 8 Moving In Silence Quotes
When there’s nothing to listen to except the sound of your heartbeat, something happens. You find the hymn of your own thoughts and you stop being so afraid of where those thoughts go. You learn what keeps your hands busy and your mind engaged. We live in a world that insists that you are incomplete in some fundamental way if you aren’t constantly surrounded by other people.
And if you Only ever allow yourself to be alone when you feel lonely, you might start believing the lie. But if you let go of all your expectations for a happy life and simply live, I think you’ll find that being alone isn’t scary or sad at all. There is clarity in the silence.
Here are the Best Moving In Silence Quotes :
- My silence means I am tired of fighting and now there is nothing left to fight for. My silence means I am tired of explaining my feelings to you but now I don’t have the energy to explain them anymore. My silence means I have adapted to the changes in my life and I don’t want to complain. My silence means I am on a self-healing process and I am trying to forget everything I ever wanted from you. My silence means I am just trying to move on gracefully with all my dignity.
Moving In Silence Quotes
- Trusting and following your intuition saves time. The only catch is that you may not see proof of what it was trying to guide you away from because it won’t happen. But that is a better outcome than living through what you knew better not to all along. You will see proof of what it guides you towards, though maybe not right away. The more you trust your feelings, the more confidence you will have even when doubts and fears sneak in along the way.
- This is the part of my life where I silently remove myself from anyone who hurts me more than they love me, drains me more than they replenish me, brings me more stress than they do peace, and tries to stunt my growth rather than clap for it. I think that I’ve done more than enough talking and trying to make things work with certain people. I’m done.
Moving In Silence Quotes Images
- It’s sad when you are a parent, and you have to continually apologize for one of your adult child’s behaviors. Many toxic people, refuse to ever look at themselves, get help, or take advice. Nothing you do can save them, help them, or change them. Don’t ever take the blame for an adult child’s toxic or bad behaviors.
- It’s very sad when members of the same family do not talk with each other. The children suffer from the adult ego. Cousins miss the wonderful opportunity to be together, and all due to a bruised adult ego. Stop getting offended. Reunite with your family members. One day, your imaginary conflict will all come to an end with or without you. Don’t wait until it’s too late.
- “No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.”