Latest 8 Love One Another Quotes
When tough times come your way, you really only have two options. You can either fight the waves or you can ride them. You can spend all of your energy wishing things were different and wishing that situations and people would change. You can spend your precious time fighting against reality and all that is or you can let go and ride the waves. You can soften. You can accept that life brings waves, and some waves will be undoubtedly wonderful but others will be incredibly tough. My lovely friend, I hope you learn to ride your waves.
Here are the Best Love One Another Quotes :
- You have what it takes. You are strong enough. You are brave enough. You are capable enough. You are worthy enough. It’s time to stop thinking otherwise and start believing in yourself because no one else has the dreams that you have. No one else sees the world exactly as you do, and no one else holds the same magic inside. It’s time to start believing in the power of your dreams, my beautiful friend. Not next year, not next month, not tomorrow, but now. You are ready. You are enough.
Love One Another Quotes
- You never really know the true impact you have on those around you. You never know how much someone needed that smile you gave them. You never know how much your kindness turned someone’s entire life around. You never know how much someone needed that long hug or deep talk. So don’t wait to be kind. Don’t wait for someone else to be kind first. Don’t wait for better circumstances or for someone to change. Just be kind, because you never know how much someone needs it.
- Your wounds will heal because that’s what wounds are meant to do. Your cuts and scrapes may leave behind scars, reminding you of that fall or break, but they will heal and you will be stronger than you were before. It’s the same for heartbreaks and disappointments and failures. They might sting now, they might make you sick to your stomach, they might bring you to your knees right now, but soon you will be healed. And soon you will be stronger than you ever were before.
- You are the only one in charge of your destiny. Unfair things may happen to you. unfortunate times may come to you, but you always get to choose how you respond. You can live in frustration and bitterness, or you can be the bigger person and just play the hell out of the cards you are dealt. Because the truth is in this world, not a single person chooses the cards they receive, but every single person chooses how to play them.
- Everything will work out exactly how and when it is supposed to, regardless of how and when you may want it to. Let your faith in the journey be stronger than your doubts and fears. Be patient with yourself and your growth, knowing that good things always take time. Give yourself time and space to try things and explore different paths. You will get there one day, so don’t forget to enjoy the journey too.
- Life is short and good memories are fleeting. Blink and you miss a hundred things, work, and yet your dreams won’t happen at warp speed. Life it’s filled with the highest highs and exhausting lows, and at times, we’re too swamped in the idea of the future that we forget to live in the present, to breathe, look around and appreciate the things that really matter.
- “I give you a new command: Love one another. Just as I have loved you, you must also love one another. By this, all people will know that you are My disciples if you have a love for one another.”