Latest 7 Quotes About Child Abusing
SOME PEOPLE SURVIVE and talk about it. Some people survive and go silent. Some people survive and create. Everyone deals with unimaginable pain in their own way, and everyone is entitled to that, without judgment. So the next time you look at someone’s life covetously, remember you may not want to endure what they are enduring right now, at this moment, whilst they sit so quietly before you, looking like a calm ocean on a sunny day. Remember how vast the ocean’s boundaries are. Whilst somewhere the water is calm, in another place in the very same ocean, there is a colossal storm.
Here are the Best Quotes About Child Abusing :
- On the days when the world tells you to “heal” and “move on”, friend, healing from loss doesn’t look like healing from an injury. They were not a broken bone, they are a piece of our hearts, and now a piece of our hearts is gone. You will heal, just not in the way the world wants you. You will breathe easier. You will ache maybe a little less, but I’ve heard from those much, much further down the road than l, the longing will never, ever, ever leave. That’s the beauty and the fierceness and the strength of your love.
Quotes About Child Abusing
- Don’t ever be ashamed of the scars life has left you with. A scar means the hurt is over and the wound is closed. It means you conquered the pain, learned a lesson, grew stronger, and moved forward. A scar is the tattoo of a triumph to be proud of. Don’t allow your scars to hold you hostage. Don’t allow them to make you live your life in fear. You make the scars in your life disappear, but you can change the way you see them. You can start seeing your scars as a sign of strength and not pain.
- It’s during the toughest times of your life that you’ll get to see the true colors of the people who say they care about you. Notice who sticks around and who doesn’t, and be grateful to those who leave you, for they have given you the room to grow in the space they abandoned, and the awareness to appreciate the people who loved you when you didn’t feel lovable Bottom line: Be 0K with giving the gift of your absence to those who do not appreciate respect your presence.
Sad Quotes About a Dad Abusing a Child But Still Loving Him
- As you are shifting, you will begin to realize that you are not the same person you used to be. The things you used to tolerate have now become intolerable. Where you once remained quiet, you are now speaking your truth. Where you once battled and argued, you are now choosing to remain silent. You are beginning to understand the value of your voice and there are some situations that no longer deserve your time, energy, and focus.
- All life includes loss. It’s taken me many, many years to learn to deal with that, and I don’t expect I’ll ever be fully resigned to it. But that doesn’t mean we have to turn away from the world or stop striving for the best that we can do and be. We owe that much to ourselves, at least, and we deserve whatever the measure of good may come of it.
- It took me a long time to understand what it means to forgive someone. I always wondered how I could forgive someone who chose to hurt me? But after a lot of soul searching, I realized that forgiveness is not about accepting or excusing their behavior. It’s about letting it go and preventing their behavior from destroying my heart.