Latest 6 John Proctor Quotes
“But best of all there is Richard Armitage as John Proctor. Proctor is a star part that requires an exceptionally powerful leading man. From the moment Armitage looms out of the twilight, tall and craggily handsome, tortured and blunt, wary but calculating it’s as if a force of nature has been released onto the stage. You can almost smell the soil under his fingernails; he exudes brooding sexuality that is all about graft, sweat, and emotional suppression. His encounters with his wife are heart-rending in their disconnection, his scenes with his young, sometime mistress crackle with a fearsome erotic charge.
As the do-gooders set out to break his spirit and destroy his reputation you can see the shards of agony etched into his every feature. l don’t expect to see a finer performance this year.”
Here are the Best John Proctor Quotes :
- The only one who gets to decide your worth is you. It doesn’t come from your bank account or the number of friends you have. It doesn’t come from what someone else says you are worth. It’s called self-worth for a reason it comes from you. It comes from being yourself and being proud of who you are. It comes from being someone that you can count on and someone you love. The numbers will change with time, but what won’t change is who you are deep inside beautiful, limitless, wonderful, creative, strong, capable and that is where your worth comes from.
John Proctor Quotes
- Always be yourself. Never try to hide who you are. The only shame is to have shame. Always stand up for what you believe in. Always question what other people tell you. Never regret the past, it’s a waste of time. There’s a reason for everything. Every mistake, every moment of weakness, every terrible thing that has happened to you. Grow from it. The only way you can ever get the respect of others is when you show them that you respect yourself and most importantly, do your thing and never apologize for being you.
- You have what it takes. You are strong enough. You are brave enough. You are capable enough. You are worthy enough. It’s time to stop thinking otherwise and start believing in yourself because no one else has the dreams that you have. No one else sees the world exactly as you do, and no one else holds the same magic inside. It’s time to start believing in the power of your dreams, my beautiful friend. Not next year, not next month, not tomorrow, but now. You are ready. You are enough.
The Crucible John Proctor Quotes
- If you only carry one thing throughout your entire life, let it be hope. Let it hopes that better things are always ahead. Let it hopes that you can get through even the toughest of times. Let it hopes that you are stronger than any challenge that comes your way. Let it hopes that you are exactly where you are meant to be right now and that you are on the path to where you are meant to be Because, during these times, hope will be the very thing that carries you through.
- You are beginning to understand, aren’t you? That the whole world is inside you: in your perspectives and in your heart. To be able to find peace, you must be at peace with yourself first; and to truly enjoy life, you must enjoy who you are; once you learn how to master this, you will be protected from everything that makes you feel like you can not go on, that with this gift of recognizing yourself, even when you are alone, you will never be lonely.
- When you beøn to be who you choose to be continuous, the effect of that is an explosion of coincidence, of things to you through the strangest and least of paths. The reason for the peppering of the negative seeming is the peppering of the negative choices m the moment, and you can decide to no longer do this. You “can decide, just decide to be who you prefer to be.