Latest 10 Son Growing Up Quotes
When you become a mother, you understand. You understand why your mom raised her voice for you to put on your shoes and get out to the car. You understand why you heard “No” and had to learn hard lessons and why she would cry, too. When you become a mother, you understand why she always made sure you had water and had napkins and why she always ate last. You understand why she kept moving and kept praying and always wanted one more hug. There’s just so much more you understand. After you become a mother.
Here are the Best Son Growing Up Quotes :
- When a child is continuously told not to cry, to get over it and a parent repeats this pattern of withholding her/his love in the child’s distress, this child learns that their emotions are not allowed. This child learns to bury their big emotions. This child learns that crying is not allowed and that we will not show up for them in their upset. This child learns that vulnerability around emotional expression is a weakness and not a strength.
Son Growing Up Quotes
- Withdrawing love when their behavior is challenging gives children the message that our love depends on what they do. Eventually, they will believe they are only worthy of love when they act in ways that are convenient or prescribed by others. Their fierce hearts will tame, their minds will obey, their spirits will dim, and their essence of them will fade. Limits enforced with love will teach. Limits without love will shame.
- Cleaning your house without kids is not a break. Showering is not a break. Grocery shopping alone is not a break. It’s chores and basic hygiene but mothers are supposed to be so grateful to do these things that literally everyone else just does. And at some point, we just break. I’ve lost myself in motherhood, all I have is responsibilities, I don’t even remember what I enjoy.
- “There are times you will feel guilty about how you handled a certain situation. But you know what? You are the best Mom for them anyway. No one else can love your children the way you love them. God chose you to be their Mom. He knew that you would have hard times and make mistakes but you are good enough. You did well enough. You are doing good enough.”
Quotes For Son Growing Up
- I’m sorry that you had to make me the villain of your story in order to stay in the light and keep the onlookers in the dark. I’m sorry, so very sorry for you. I have no desire to clear my name in your book of fiction. Paint me however you need to paint me so the guilt doesn’t feel so heavy. I am light as a feather.
- “It is absolutely 0K to put the baby somewhere safe and go do adult things around the house. But it is also just as 0K to sit on the couch and snuggle your baby as she sleeps because you know she won’t be little for long. Never feel bad for doing either of those.”
- Little boys feel just as much as little girls. If we want men to be able to offer emotional support to their partners, their children, and each other, then we need to encourage and support little boys to understand and express their emotions from the very beginning.
- Sometimes a mother’s love means letting your kid act like a giant jerk because he’s obviously going through some shit and you’re his safe space. Absorb it, Animas. This is your chance to show your kid what true unconditional love really feels like.
- “Some of the most important things you can communicate to a child are that feelings are okay, mistakes are fixable and there’s nothing they can do that would push you away or make you love them any less.”