Latest 10 Colorful Life Quotes
It’s during the toughest times of your life that you’ll get to see the true colors of the people who say they care about you. Notice who sticks around and who doesn’t, and be grateful to those who leave you, for they have given you the room to grow in the space they abandoned, and the awareness to appreciate the people who loved you when you didn’t feel lovable. Bottom line: Be ok with giving the gift of your absence to those who do not appreciate and respect your presence.
Here are the Best Colorful Life Quotes :
- “He may still love you. He probably does. He probably doesn’t know what he wants. He probably still thinks about you all the time. But that isn’t what matters. What matters is what he’s doing about it, and what he’s doing about it is nothing. And if he’s doing nothing, you most certainly shouldn’t do anything. You need someone who goes out of their way to make it obvious that they want you in their life.”
Colorful Life Quotes
- I had to take a step back, get all the way real with my life, and ask myself why the hell do I want a man who made it obvious from his actions, that he didn’t want me? Why do I keep trying for a man who never made the effort for me? In doing that, I realized, that he wasn’t the problem anymore was me. I had become my own problem by sticking around a bullshit situation, and I had to fix my fucking self.
- It meant a lot to me. That’s why it’s been hard to move on. Hard to getaway. To start over. You were everything to me. I loved you. And I was willing to work things out. I was willing to go through hell and back. If it meant. making it all work in the end Staying together. I was willing to let myself go for you. Willing to be with you forever. You were that important to me.
- Love was never meant to be easy, people fight, people make mistakes, people walk out and then run back, but when it comes to love, there is no limit to what you would do for one another. To protect, to provide, to profess. It’s a lot harder to stay together than to fall apart, but your love for one another being unconditional will make it worth every second.
- It is nice to be told you’re beautiful or hot or whatever, but I’d love to hear someone say that I make things easier, that they’re happy I exist, they don’t know what to do without me, I’m strong, that they hope we never lose each other, that they’re proud of me, that I have something to offer. Compliments don’t always have to be about appearance.
- I’ve spoiled too many unworthy people with my time and attention and made them priorities in my life when they barely deserved it. I no longer cross oceans for people who wouldn’t even jump over a puddle for me. It’s not worth it. Especially when there are people out there who would gladly hold my hand and cross the ocean with me.
- Marry a man who loves you more than you love him. My mother once told me: When you hold a man’s hand and he makes your heartbeat faster and he makes you feel giddy and excited, walk away from this man. He is not the man for you. if you hold a man’s hand and he makes you feel warm, safe, and secure, hold onto him.
- Do not teach a man, how to be your man is. Do not ask him to show you off, do not ask him to text, you, do not ask him to care about you, do not ask him to bring you random flowers, and do not ask him to plan dates. The right one will know exactly what to do and when to do it.
- I still have feelings for you and no matter how many times I tell myself that I’m better off without you, a part of me just won’t let go.