Latest 10 Awareness Quotes
Wait for the person who pursues you The one who will make an ordinary moment seem magical, the kind of person who brings out the best in you and makes you want to be a better person; the only person who will drop everything to be with you at any time no matter what the circumstances, for the person who makes you smile like no one else ever has. Wait for the person who wants to show you off to the world because they are so proud of you. And most of all, wait for the person who will make you a priority because that’s where you belong.
Here are the Best Awareness Quotes :
- Don’t let anyone invalidate or minimize how you feel. If you feel something, you feel it and it’s real to you. Nothing anyone says has the power to invalidate that, ever. No one else lives in your body. No one else sees life through your eyes. No one else has lived through your experiences. And so, no one else has the right to dictate or judge how you feel. Your feelings are important and you deserve to be heard. They are inherently valid and they matter. Don’t let anyone make you believe otherwise.
- “Energy is the currency of the universe. When you ‘pay’ attention to something, you buy that experience. So when you allow your consciousness to focus on someone or something that annoys you, you feed it your energy, and it reciprocates the experience of being annoyed. Be selective in your focus because your attention feeds the energy of it and keeps it alive. Not just within you, but in the collective consciousness as well.”
- Humans who overthink lose their sense of reality. They go through possibilities, outcomes, and illusions over and over in their head. Overthinking causes them to feel insecure, to question everything, and to have no confidence in the present moment. If you struggle with overthinking, always remember that thinking is a tool. Tools are meant to be used. You are not your thoughts. Use thinking, don’t let thinking use you.
- Don’t break a heart and then tell it to love. Don’t break a soul and then tell it to be happy. Don’t see the worst in a person and expect them to see the best in you. Don’t judge people and expect them to stand by your side. Don’t play with fire and expect to stay perfectly safe. Life is about giving and taking. You cannot expect to give bad and receive good. You cannot expect to give good and receive bad.
Mental Health Awareness Quotes
- It is completely understandable and valid that you feel unsafe sometimes. You were unsafe, mentally or physically and your brain is trying to process all Of that. It is still trying to figure out if you are safe Or not. They do not win just because you still feel scared. Your trauma does not own you. You survived and you are still healing when you feel unsafe.
- “l learned the hard way that I cannot always count on others to respect my feelings, even if I respect theirs. Being a good person doesn’t guarantee that others will be good people, too. You only have control over yourself and how you choose to be as a person. As for others, you can only choose to accept them or walk away.”
- “Standing up for yourself doesn’t make you argumentative. Sharing your feelings doesn’t make you oversensitive. And saying no doesn’t make you uncaring or selfish. If someone won’t respect your feelings, needs, and boundaries, the problem isn’t you; it’s them.”
- ‘If you are willing to look at another person’s behavior toward you as a reflection of the state of their relationship with themselves rather than a statement about your value as a person, then you will, over a of time cease to react at all.
- Sometimes you just have to remove people without warning. We’re getting too old to be explaining what they already know they’re doing wrong.