Best 7 Jennifer Coolidge Quotes
It’s always a pleasure to see someone who is so successful on the screen be just as funny and genuine in real life. Jennifer Coolidge Quotes has been an actor for decades, portraying memorable characters like Stifler’s Mom from American Pie. She also starred alongside Will Ferrell in Elf, Old School, Blades of Glory, Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, and more! Her next project will have her playing Kim Jong-un’s mother which can only mean one thing – she is going to kill it with another hilarious performance. We hope you enjoyed this list of Jennifer Coolidge quotes that we compiled especially for you! Here are some other actors worth checking out if they tickle your fancy – John Cus
Here are the Jennifer Coolidge Quotes :
- “We ask ourselves, ‘who am Ito be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?” actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not sense the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t peel insecure around you. Weare all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It not just in someone; in everyone.”
Jennifer Coolidge Quotes
- I have loved you for a thousand decades, and I’ll love you for infinite years to come. The hope of holding you again gets me through the loveless lifetimes where pain, heartache, and rebirth steal my memories of you. Always coming back to the faith that love conquers time and space. You, My Love, are the moon and I the starry skies, we will always find each other across the divide.
- Whatever you lack, I got you. We will balance each other out. Minor setback? Guess we’ll make a major comeback. bad day? Well, I promise you a better night. Do you need support? I’ll be your backbone. I’ll keep you motivated and at the top, always. As long as you appreciate me and remain consistent you don’t ever have to doubt my loyalty. You got me. I got us.
Jennifer Coolidge Best In Show Quotes
- “Our culture has accepted two huge lies. The first is that if you disagree with someone’s lifestyle, you must fear or hate them. The second is that to love someone means you agree with everything they believe, say, or do. Both are nonsense. You don’t have to compromise convictions to be compassionate.”
- “I respect the astute and rigorously unsentimental David Horowitz as one of America’s most original and courageous political analysts. He has the true 1960s spirit audacious and irreverent, yet passionately engaged and committed to social change.”
- “A man’s ability (to haggle is never a turn-on. The only thing 1ess romantic than how much you paid is how much you saved. The last thing we want to hear is how you talked the jeweler down on our new earrings.”
Jennifer Coolidge Movie Quotes
- “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.”
- “And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically rates others.”
- “I’m not sure why no one wants to admit there’s a viable audience out there that believes in God and wants to see a movie with their family. The demand is there. The supply is not.”