Best 9 Winnie The Pooh Quotes Goodbye
“I want your last name. Your Sunday mornings and daily commutes. I want your phone calls and your quirks. Your sick days and your hair in my shower drain. I want your laugh. Your arms around my waist when I walk by you can’t let me by. Your eye contact. Your smile. I want to find your lost keys. Do your laundry. Make your coffee the way you like it. I want the other side of the bed to be yours, our fingers intertwined. I want your silence. Your Internet history and your electricity bills. I want your twisted past and your convoluted future.”
Here is the Best Winnie The Pooh Quotes Goodbye :
- Wait for the one who simply adores you. The kind of person who brings out the best in you and makes you want to be a better person; the only person who will drop everything to be with you at any time no matter what the circumstances, for the person who makes you smile like no one else ever has. Wait for the person who wants to show you off to the world because they are so proud of you. And most of all, wait for the person who will make you a priority because that’s where you belong.
Winnie The Pooh Quotes Goodbye
- “You’re the only person with the ability to make me smile without even trying. I want you to know that I am so very grateful for you. I’m so grateful for all the wonderful memories we have shared: all the smiles and the laughter. You light up my world and show me things I never dreamed I’d see. Thank you for all that you do for me and all that you have given me. thank you for being you.”
- “You’re so easy to fall in love with, everything about you is so incredible. You have such an amazing soul and a heart that’s made out of gold. You’re my favorite person, and I’m so crazy in love with you. Life wouldn’t have been the same if you hadn’t walked through those doors that night. You became my safe place, you will always be my home.”
- When a man really loves you. He supports you, always. He accepts you just the way you are. You’re a top priority, most of the time. He expresses his feelings and trusts you. He apologizes when he needs to. He laughs with you, not at you. He keeps in touch during the day. He makes your problems his problems. He makes space for ‘lone time.
- This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. In its place is something that you have left behind. Let it be something good.
- “You can be both soft and intense. Both traditional and rebellious. Both vulnerable and strong, Both romantic and realistic. Both feminine and oceanic, yet filled with slowness. burning. fire. There is a possibility inside of paradox, There’s a universe of different perceptions.”
- “I laugh harder with you. I feel more myself with you. I trust you with me, the real me. When something goes wrong, or right, or I hear a funny joke, or I see something bizarre, you’re the first person I want to talk to about it.”
- “If you must look back, do so forgivingly. If you must look forward, do so prayerfully. However, the wisest thing you can do is be present in the present Gratefully.”