Best 9 Prison Quotes
The You that s had rough weck The you that seems to be under constant storm clouds They on that seels. You that doesn’t know how much longer you can hold on. The you that has lost faith. The you that always blames yourself for everything that goes wrong With you. You are incredible. You make this world a little bit more wonderful You have so much potential and so many things let to do. You have time. Better things are coming to your ways please hang in there. You can do it.
Here are the Best Prison Quotes :
- Just live your life, beautifully. Make yourself happy and never put the key to your happiness in someone else’s pocket. Don’t depend on anyone else in your life to determine your happiness. Just be patient and in time you’ll come across someone that feels right and without even knowing it you will have found someone who compliments you, rather than trying to find someone who completes you. Someone who enhances your happiness, rather than determines it.
- Be with someone who you don’t have to hide from, in any way. Whether it’s your morning take before you’ve put your makeup on, an embarrassing story to tell about something that happened on your way home or an ambition you’ve had since you were six make sure you end up with someone who knows all of it and still loves you. A person you can tell your whole life to is a person worth spending a life with.
- Sometimes you have to be strong for yourself. You have to know that you’re a good person and a good friend. What’s meant to be will end up good and what’s not- won’t. Love is worth fighting for, but sometimes you can’t be the only one fighting. At times, people need to fight for you. If they don’t, you just have to move on and realize what you gave them was more than they were willing to give you.”
- The longer you wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something. the more priceless it will become once you have achieved it. And the more pain you will have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for and worth fighting for.
Prison Wife Quotes
- I will choose you, even when you make me mad. My love for you won’t fade simply because we are angry I know we will fight, we will be frustrated, we will be human. Still, I will go to battle for you. Still, I will choose you. I will choose you. And keep choosing you, every single day.
- When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit, Rest, if you must, but don’t you quit.
- Success is failure turned inside out; The silver tint of the clouds of doubt; And you can never tell how close you are, It may be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you’re the hardest hit. It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.
- Life is queer with its twist and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a failure turns about, When he might have won had he stuck it out; Don’t give up though the pace seems slow, You may succeed with another blow.