Best 9 Police Brutality Quotes
“Whenever the topic of police brutality comes up, people always say “it’s just a case of a few bad apples.” But the expression is not “a few bad apples are really annoying” or “one bad apple makes the others look bad.” It’s”one bad apple spoils the bunch.” That’s farmers get rid of bad apples. They don’t defend bad apples.
They don’t give bad apple promotions. They don’t let bad apples take early retirement with full pensions. They throw them out to protect the good ones. If police departments want the respect of the public, they have to earn it by showing they actually care about their product. Until then, it’s perfectly reasonable to assume the whole barrel is spoiled, and the farmer doesn’t care.”
Here are the Best Police Brutality Quotes :
- “A lot of white people should shut up and listen. They really don’t know what the African-American experience truly is. When you have people getting shot in their cars for no reason and being put in fucking jail cells and it’s for profit, we have a serious problem, and the first thing you need to do is get educated. Don’t try to do this, like, “Blue lives matter: Don’t try to do the ‘Allies matter: Just shut up and listen to the experience. And then move forward after that.”
Police Brutality Quotes
- “so a mom called the police because her 13 y/o autistic son was having a hard time with her going back to work, and she needed someone to go and help him calm down. they broke into the house and shot him five times within five minutes of arriving. they shot him several times.”
- “The best people possess a feeling for beauty, the courage to take risks. the discipline to tell the truth. the capacity for sacrifice. Ironically, their virtues make them vulnerable: they are often wounded. sometimes destroyed.”
- “When justice becomes a commodity in the marketplace of the court system, the citizens must take it upon themselves to conduct a complete overhaul of the very democracy they are living in.
Quotes About Police Brutality
- “What the world needs most is openness: Open hearts, open doors, open eyes, open minds, open ears, open souls.”
- “Some issues just need to be dealt with -that we’re still dealing with in the world, with police brutality.”
- “We must walk consciously only part the way toward our goal, and then leap in the dark our success.”
- “If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.”