Best 9 Physical Pain Quotes
You know the physical pain I am dealing with right now. You know how much I can endure. I submit my body before You. I pray that no matter what happens, I trust in You! I pray for Your will to be done in my life. God, I ask that the physical pain stops. Please heal me. I also lift up other wives who are enduring physical pain. May You anoint them and heal their bodies. I pray that we would never take for granted our health.
I pray that in every opportunity You invite us to participate in Your will and it is in our ability to do it, we do it. Help us to appreciate what we can do, what we can handle. May Your Holy Spirit press upon our hearts a willingness to pray for others despite the pain in our lives in Jesus’ name AMEN!
Here are the Best Physical Pain Quotes :
- “I want my radical self-acceptance to challenge you. I want my unapologetic self-love to be provocative. I want my emotional nudity to inspire self-liberation. If me rooting myself moves you to root yourself in yourself, may I be a stepping stone. If temporary discomfort leads you to embark on a courageous, loving journey back to self, let me be the thing that quietly reminds you to do so. My actions are intentional. May they create a heart stir or a vibrating peace. My goal is to make you feel”
Physical Pain Quotes
- Acceptance is when you can look back and say, hey, I may not be okay with the fact that that happened, and I may not ever be, but there are new things in my mind and heart. New things to take my energy and attention. Things that actually deserve it. Things that don’t force me into having to accept anything I don’t want to or move on. Acceptance is tomorrow. Even if the pain is still there, you realize it may always be, and somehow, that’s okay.
- my whole mindset has changed I don’t even have the energy to do certain things or be around certain people anymore I’m at a point in my life now where if something feels like it’s draining my energy or fighting with my peace of mind I’m not dealing with it, at all 11 walks away from that shit in a heartbeat.
- Healing is more about accepting the pain and finding a way to peacefully exist with it. In the sea of life, pain is a tide that will ebb and weave, continually. We need to learn how to let it wash over us, without drowning in it. Our life doesn’t have to end where the pain begins, but rather, it is where we start to mend.
- Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also harder to bear. The frequent attempt to conceal mental pain increases the burden: it is easier to say My tooth is aching than to say My heart is broken.
- There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance.”
- Be proud of how you’ve been handling these past months. The silent battles you fought, the moments you had to humble yourself wipe your own tears, and pat yourself on the back. Celebrate your strength.
- I forgive people. It doesn’t mean I accept their behavior or trust them again. It means I forgive them for me, so I can let go and move on with my life.