Best 9 Intimidating Quotes
I’m slowly learning that even if I react, it won’t change anything, it won’t make people suddenly love and respect me, it won’t magically change their minds. Sometimes It’s better to just let things be, let people go, don’t fight for closure, don’t ask for explanations, don’t chase answers, and don’t expect people to understand where you’re coming from. I’m slowly learning that life is better lived when you don’t center it on what’s happening around you and center it on what’s happening inside you instead. Work on yourself and your inner peace.
Here are the Best Intimidating Quotes :
- Someday we’ll forget the hurt. the reason we cried and the one who brought the pain. We will finally realize that the secret of being free is not revenge but letting things unfold in their own ways and time. After all, what matters is not the first but the last chapter of our lives which shows how well we run the race. So smile, laugh, forgive, believe, and love over and over again. Maturity is when someone has hurt you so badly, and instead of stooping to their level, you let Karma clean up.
- If your body is telling you to avoid certain foods and eat more fruits and veggies If your gut feeling is telling you to distance yourself from certain people and get closer to those who have a positive aura to them. If your heart is telling you to travel, start this project, spend more time in nature, take a break, read this book, be with that person, GO FOR IT. Your higher self knows what’s best for you, so don’t ignore the message.
- I learned the hard way that I cannot always count on others to respect my feelings, even if I respect theirs. Being a good person doesn’t guarantee that others will be good people too. You only have control over yourself and how you choose to be as a person. As for others, you can only choose to accept them or walk away.
- It’s scary to think that one day we’re going to have to live without our mother or father or brother or husband. Or that one day we’re going to have to walk this earth without our best friend by our side, or them without us. Appreciate your loved ones while you can, because none of us are going to be here forever.
- Why do we need best friends, because they laugh at the same stupid things we do. Because they give us honest advice. Because they will be there for us, even if they’re thousands of miles away. Because they celebrate with us when we’re at our best, but still love us at our worst.
- You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you. True power is sitting back & observing everything with logic. True power is restraint. If words control you that means everyone else can control you. Breathe and allow things to pass.
- I’m a strong woman. Everything that’s hit me in my life, I’ve dealt with on my own. I’ve cried myself to sleep. I’ve picked myself back up and wiped my tears. I have grown from things that were meant to break me. I get stronger by the day and I have to thank God for that.
- In life, you win realize there is a role for everyone Some will töt you, some will use you, some will love you, and some will teach you. But the ones who are truly important are the ones who bring out the in you. They are rare and amazing and remind you why it’s worth it.