Best 9 Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff Quotes
We must be willing to be completely ordinary people, which means accepting ourselves as we are without trying to become greater, purer, more spiritual, and more insightful. If we can accept our imperfections as they are, quite ordinarily, then we can use them as part of the path. But if we try to get rid of our imperfections, then they will be enemies, obstacles on the road to our self-improvement. And the same is true for the breath in meditation. If we can see it as it is, without trying to use it to improve ourselves, then it becomes a part of the path because we are no longer using it as the tool of our personal ambition.”
Here are the Best Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff Quotes :
- Don’t be afraid to get back up to try again, to love again, live again, and dream again. Don’t let a hard lesson harden your heart. Life’s best lessons are often learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes. There will be times when it seems like everything that could possibly go wrong is going wrong. And you might feel like you will be stuck in this rut forever, but you won’t. When you feel like quitting, remember that sometimes things have to go very wrong before they can be right. Sometimes you have to go through the worst, to arrive at your best.
Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff Quotes
- There will come a day in your life, when you have had enough of all the bullshit, hurt, lies and drama. The people who created it, you no longer want in your life. You will start to see your own worth. and surround yourself with people who make you laugh and feel loved. You will forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who don’t. Life can be hard at times. Falling down is part of life. But getting back up when you wanted to give up and living Will is one of the bravest things that you will ever do.
- There are two types of people you’ll meet in your life. One will run a finger down the index of who you are and jump straight to the parts of you that pique their interest. The other will take his or her time reading through every one of your chapters and maybe fold corners of you that inspired them most. You will meet these two people; it is a given. It is the third that you’ll never see coming. That one person who not only finishes your sentences but keeps the book.
- Everyone is on their own personal journey seeking their own truth. Sometimes we take things too personally. I have found that in order to really grow as a soul, you have to come to an understanding that no matter what someone else has done to you, no matter who you wish them to be, people are who they are. The less you are from them, the less you can be hurt by them.
- I trip over air, upstairs, and over people’s feet. I am the hardest person to offend, but it is all too easy to make me feel horrible. I hate telling people about my problems; they don’t need to worry about me.
- Who is quiet in large groups or around people I don’t know; you only see the real me if we’re close. I smile and laugh a lot, especially at the most inappropriate times. I’m a hopeless romantic.
- I’m the one who listens to other people’s problems. I believe people should not be judged before one takes the time to get to know them, yet I am guilty of doing that exact thing.
- I love to think rather than talk. I’m awkward, clumsy, shy, strange but this is me. Take it or leave it.