Best 8 Valentine Quotes For Daughter
My Darling, Since the time that I met you, I’ve experienced things that I has never thought I was capable of experiencing. You have shown me the beauty of spring, the joy of getting wet in the rain, the silent joy that autumn brings and I know now that everything in the world seems much better because I have you. You have helped me realize my true potential, helped me push my limits, and made me feel truly alive. All that I really want from you now is the care and protection you’re always showered on me and the promise that you will be by my side forever.
Here are the Best Valentine Quotes For Daughter :
- “I want your last name. Your Sunday mornings and daily commutes. I want your phone calls and your quirks. Your sick days and your hair in my shower drain. I want your laugh. Your arms around my waist when I walk by you can’t let me by. Your eye contact. Your smile. I want to find your lost keys. Do your laundry. Make your coffee the way you like it. I want the other side of the bed to be yours, our fingers intertwined. I want your silence. Your Internet history and your electricity bills. I want your twisted past and your convoluted future.”
Valentine Quotes For Daughter
- It’s somewhat early & she’s fast asleep. It doesn’t bother me because I know that there have been times she’s laid awake at night unable to find sleep, no longer familiar with what it meant to find rest. The moment she laid on top of me, her head against my chest, her ear to my heart. I ran my fingers through her hair & felt her thighs loosen, symbolic of how relaxed she become. Even when her days are chaotic, she comes home to me & I help her find peace. This is love.
- You can’t let people scare you. You can’t go your whole life trying to please everyone else. You can’t go througłh your life worried about what everyone else is going to think. Whether it’s your hair, clothes, what you have to say, how you feel, what you believe, and what you have. You can’t let the judgment of others stop you from being you. Because if you do, you’re no longer you. You’re someone everyone else wants you to be.
Valentine Quotes For Dad From Daughter
- Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
- “You always hand over the good things first; here is my laughter, here is my confidence, here is the part of me I think is cute and worth loving. Eventually, you close your eyes and hold out something heavy – here is the thing you might leave me for. If you’re lucky, they pick it up easily. If you’re lucky, they’ll let you hold theirs too.”
Funny Valentine Quotes For Daughter
- I must have done something right to deserve such a beautiful, amazing, and wonderful person in my life. I am thankful for the day that we first started talking and all of the moments that we have shared together. I cherish them all and I adore them. Thank you for existing.
- “I laugh harder with you. I feel more myself with you. I trust you with me, the real me. When something goes wrong, or right, or I hear a funny joke, or I see something bizarre, you’re the first person I want to talk to about it.”