Best 8 Searching Quotes
“I want your last name. Your Sunday mornings and daily commutes. I want your phone calls and your quirks. Your sick days and your hair in my shower drain. I want your laugh. Your arms around my waist when I walk by you can’t let me by. Your eye contact. Your smile. I want to find your lost keys. Do your laundry. Make your coffee the way you like it. I want the other side of the bed to be yours, our fingers intertwined. I want your silence. Your Internet history and your electricity bills. I want your twisted past and your convoluted future.”
Here are the Best Searching Quotes :
- I’m going to love you. I’m going to love you in your weakest moments to your strongest ones. I’m going to love you when you’re happy and I’m going to still love you the most when you’re sad. Don’t you understand? I’m here, and I’m not going anywhere. I want to love you, each and every piece of you. I want you with your imperfections as much as I want you for you. And I’m always going to want you, I’m always going to be here loving you with everything.
- I never know quite what to say when you’re upset, and it tears me apart that I can’t always help you. Just know that I’m always here for you, and if you ever fall, I’ll be here to ætch you, and if you ever feel lonely at four in the morning, I’ll be here to talk to you. Know that I’m aware of all your pain, and all the sadness you have and that I’m willing to help you carry it. Just know that I love you and that it rips my heart apart to know you’re not happy all the time.
- I want you on your good days and on your bad. I want you on the days where you can’t make yourself get out of bed. I want you on the days where you are dancing around the house in your underwear. I want you on the days where you make me want to rip my hair out and on the days where my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. It’s you. I want you. Whatever life throws at us I want you. I will always want you.”
- And suddenly, she found herself grateful. Grateful for all the darkness, the heartbreak, and the betrayal because it allowed her to recognize true love when she found it. And she knew without a doubt, that all the broken, shattered, forgotten pieces of her soul were worth putting back together again, because she become her beloved, and found new light and love along the way.
- She’s the girl that believes that what comes around goes around. The one that hopes for a better day. The one that won’t give up on you. She’s the girl that’s unlike the rest. The one that spent her days smiling, and her nights crying. She’s the girl that would love to be loved. The one that looks so damn strong, but feels so weak. She’s the girl that picks herself up every time she falls.
- I used to dislike being sensitive. I thought it made me weak. But take away that single trait, and you take away the very essence of who I am. You take away my conscience, my ability to empathize, my intuition, my creativity, my deep appreciation of the little things, my vivid inner life, my keen awareness of others’ pain, and my passion for it all.
- I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I’m with you, I feel so complete.